• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
Yeah I see. Well... I like "My Menu", but being unable to add new items in main menu is actually a bit disappointing. This was perfectly possible in MQ3. I hope that people find "My Menu" to be sufficient for their needs. Thanks.
Hello team MQ,

I'm really impressed. I'm so happy MQ4 is a better version of mq3, with more options, the same great views and a lot less bugs. Fantastic work!

Most of the issues I had in MQ3 are solved but I'm posting some things that I thihnk could be better, minor cosmetic things. I haven't found any real bugs ...wohoo ....

Starting with TV shows today :

In Banner view (maybe also in other views), the logo has become really small. A little bigger would be nicer (like in MQ3).

I really, really love the new info panel, it looks so cool. congratulations! However, I think it would be nicer if the poster is aligned to the right (or the center), instead of to the left. Also , a zoom option for the tv show poster (like with the actors) would be cool!

When zooming actors, this pic should definitely be cenetered.

When using season art for tv shows, the all season poster is gone. I know that in an early version of mq3, the all season poster was the default fanart, when season fanart is selected. Is this possible to do?

Also when you have epi info, I would center the epi pic...

This screen has a typo ..."return menus to theUr ..."

As you can see nothing special yet... Just some things I think could be a little better. Anyway, no criticism, this skin is a dream so far ...
Thanks guys this is awesome!
Well done with all the hard work
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
@Wanilton

Thanks for clarifying things.
Deleting database and re-download pack doesn't work, it stops after a few seconds. A manual install is required in this case i think.
Can i have a copy of axtra pack some where ?
(2012-06-30, 21:44)pingomister Wrote: Yeah I see. Well... I like "My Menu", but being unable to add new items in main menu is actually a bit disappointing. This was perfectly possible in MQ3. I hope that people find "My Menu" to be sufficient for their needs. Thanks.

The reason this happens: reorder item in main menu need number exact of item to work fine.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Just a thought, is it possible to have favorite channels in LiveTV section?

I have a few favorites and if they would be combined it would be awesome.

Edit:
Extra package download fails at 2% on my AD02
Any changes to how Pseudotv looks in MQ4?
email sent, cant wait to play with it Big Grin
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
(2012-06-30, 16:27)MarcosQui Wrote: ntadej, this is not a bug, As in MQ 3, the settings of the skin has direct access. Alright here.

In MQ 3, I can select skin settings and I get all submenus for viewtypes, colors ... In MQ 4, I just hover the skin settings and I get this page with kiosk and pvr settings. How can I access other settings previously available in MQ 3?
Hi

Hope someone can assist me, maybe a silly question, but how do I get the artist info showing on the main screen for music? Can't get the menu to switch this on or off Sad

Rgds
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

Hi

have a problem with the script randomandlastitems.py everytime if i go to "My Menü" the script gets a problem

someone has the same problem?

screenshot

http://www.imagebam.com/image/931e9b199512275

greetz
Awesome work on the skin. Love the customization options Smile

have a suggestion

In SHOWART view when i set the option to prefer logo....it would be great if clearart shows in the right hand corner of the screen instead of the logo again

Just a thought Smile

HTPC :: OpenELEC VM UnRAiD
NAS :: UnRAID 6 • Data 5x2 TB • Parity 2TB • Docker • VM
Panasonic 46" LED • Yamaha YHT-2910 HT
I agree with Kraken.

Also something I forgot yesterday :

In low list, in MQ3 the TV Show LOGO was also displayed just above the info season area. In MQ4 this is gone. I prefer it with logo ;-)
@ntadej, in home, any item (Movies, TV Shows, etc), press down arrow twice (first submenu, after area for customizers), look the image:

@ALL, all suggestions will be evaluated, thank you.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Im so excited for this release
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456