Linux changing the order of the home buttons
Is there a place in the gui, I am using transparency skin, that I can change the order of the Home menu buttons? Or is there a file I can configure? Right now when I start up xbmc it begins on the TV Shows option of the main menu and I would like to have it start on the Movies tab, which is the one right to the left. Anyone changed this?
I use Transparency also and I know what you mean, but it doesn't bother me though. You'd probably have to edit one of the skin XML files in order to do this because it doesn't exist in Skin Settings anywhere that I know of.
(2012-07-25, 10:22)brando56894 Wrote: I use Transparency also and I know what you mean, but it doesn't bother me though. You'd probably have to edit one of the skin XML files in order to do this because it doesn't exist in Skin Settings anywhere that I know of.

damn, yeah its not a big deal, I just use the Movies tab more than the TV shows tab so it was just a preference. I did go through the guisettings.xml and found a couple areas where there were some tvshows setting listed directly after the movies settings and switched the two but no luck
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW..._Main_Menu
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
changing the order of the home buttons0