What add-ons do you have installed?
(2012-09-21, 09:57)Skank Wrote: Is this the one?
http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...ata.actors

Yep, that's the one. I'd just install the passion repo, and then pick it up from there.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I installed the MetaData add on last night, and have to say I was hoping it was a bit more integrated with XBMC. You must launch the add to get the info. I imagined that it would tie in with the existing actor data from within the movie or tv info. It is still very useful, but would be nice if it simply tied in with what is already there.

I also installed the Amazon add on and was blown away. This is a GREAT add on if you are a prime member. Was shocked at the amount and selection of content, and the quality of the stream. Currently my favorite add on.
(2012-09-27, 17:12)Diggs Wrote: I installed the MetaData add on last night, and have to say I was hoping it was a bit more integrated with XBMC. You must launch the add to get the info. I imagined that it would tie in with the existing actor data from within the movie or tv info. It is still very useful, but would be nice if it simply tied in with what is already there.

I also installed the Amazon add on and was blown away. This is a GREAT add on if you are a prime member. Was shocked at the amount and selection of content, and the quality of the stream. Currently my favorite add on.

Huh? It is integrated with aeon mq4 skin
(2012-09-27, 19:31)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-27, 17:12)Diggs Wrote: I installed the MetaData add on last night, and have to say I was hoping it was a bit more integrated with XBMC. You must launch the add to get the info. I imagined that it would tie in with the existing actor data from within the movie or tv info. It is still very useful, but would be nice if it simply tied in with what is already there.

Not all skins integrate metadata actors add-on. Aeon Nox and MQ4 do. Diggs never said what skin he's using....
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-09-27, 21:19)thrak76 Wrote:

Not all skins integrate metadata actors add-on. Aeon Nox and MQ4 do. Diggs never said what skin he's using....

oh i see..
Some music addons that I use all the time:

Pandora
Digitaly Imported

(2012-09-27, 21:19)thrak76 Wrote:

Might be time for me to look at AEON again. Currently using Cirrus. Thanks for the clarification, it's a very cool addon, and since I have AEON NOX on the system, I just need to find time to give it a go again.
It's nicely integrated into nox. Movie Information -> Actor -> Filmography:
results
Pandora
Amazon
Youtube
Free Cable
Advanced Launcher (for emulators mostly)
Artwork Downloader
cd art manager (and a skin that will work with it)
Various scrapers
A certain addon by Bstrdsmkr that I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about, haha

I have more than this, but I consider all of the above fairly essential to a complete xbmc experience, recognizing that you can replace the video ones with whatever suits your taste.
My favourites:

Youtube
BestofYoutube
Subtitles
CU Lyrics
uTorrent
Library Auto Update
Traktr

Skins:

Transparency
Aeon Nox
Neon
Alaska Revisited
I am nowhere near the level of some of the people on here as far as configuring XBMC, but I figured I chime in with what is working for me:

- 1Channel
- Navi-x - some times it works well, most of the time it seems to be a little slow (I've used with 2 different internet providers with the 2nd provider having a higher download/upload speed and it still seems to take some time to load items)
- Sky.Fm
- Metropolis skin
- FreeCable
- IceFilms
Scripts/addons i always install are:

- plugin.program.sabnzbd + script.service.sabnzbd (to pause SABnzbd download when media plays)
- plugin.video.youtube + plugin.video.musicvideojukebox (Try it, it's fun Wink )
- script.xbmc.subtitles + service.autosubs (Auto download subs if no local sub available)
- script.trakt
- script.tvtunes
- script.xbmc.boblight + service.multimedia.boblightd (Ambilight clone)
- service.LanguagePreferenceManager (It automatically sets the audio and/or subtitle according to your language preferences.)
- script.categories (Organizing installed addons)
- script.cu.lrclyrics
- pvr.hts (TVHeadend LiveTV addon)
- skin.ace
What repos do you guys recommend which are covering (most of) the plugins discussed here?
(2013-03-01, 14:59)jaochoo Wrote: What repos do you guys recommend which are covering (most of) the plugins discussed here?

Yes second that, what are best repos to install?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
SuperRepo has almost all third party addons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What add-ons do you have installed?0