• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
i have tested the skin and i think its very good. 2 questions about the pvr / live tv part:

1) in the channel list view is it possible to place the channel group name on the right side (above the channel list). because if you swich through the channel groups the group name is hide by the pop up window on the left side.
2) is it possible to ad epg desctription in epg-time-line-view (maybe on the bottom)?

As of v3.6.x I can't assign a music playlist to a custom home menu button, the right hand field in the dialog just stays empty after selecting a playlist. I reverted to 3.5 on my Notebook and it works just fine there. On my new HTPC with a clean XBMC installation I can't revert to a previous version, so I'm not able to customise the main menu. Will this get a fix soon, or can I somehow copy the main menu setting from my notebook to the HTPC?
I have searched and asked in the irc channel but I can't find an answer. For some reason I am not getting any artwork (season1-poster.jpg, all-seasons.tbn) to show up when I go to the info screen of an anime episode. Just a blank, grey left half of the screen. It works fine for the series info, and for regular tv shows and episodes, but not for anime episodes. I thought it was because of absolute numbering, so I renamed my files with s01exx but still nothing. A refresh finds all the episodes either way, so I'm pretty sure the regex's are fine. Not sure what else to try here.

I've also noticed that the floor text seems to go missing in bannerplex view more often then not. I haven't been able to hunt down what conditions makes it happen, but sometimes it's there and other times its not. The rating and studio logos are there, but nothing between them.

Any help is much appreciated.

I set some buttons in my homepage that point to a playlist (eg anime series).
i also have unchecked the option "show parent folder items" .

My question is this is there a way so backspace button, when i am on main anime shows window, wont lead me to playlist editor but on home screen? ( while ofc maintaining the ability when browsing the episodes of a show and then pressing back to go to anime shows screen)
(2012-10-17, 22:54)solamnic Wrote: I set some buttons in my homepage that point to a playlist (eg anime series).
i also have unchecked the option "show parent folder items" .

My question is this is there a way so backspace button, when i am on main anime shows window, wont lead me to playlist editor but on home screen? ( while ofc maintaining the ability when browsing the episodes of a show and then pressing back to go to anime shows screen)

If I understand the question, you need 2 separate keys for your remote. I have the same setup with a custom Anime item in my home screen which is just a playlist. The <back> command will back you out of menus step by step, and the <start> command will take you back to the home screen. Not sure the start command is accessible with the context menus, but you could assign a keyboard command if you don't use a remote.

Here's the relevant code from my Lircmap.xml:
Code:
<back>KEY_CANCEL</back>
<start>KEY_MENU</start>

There may also be a way to edit your remote.xml to to get the functionality with a single button as buttons can do different things depending on what screen your on, but I think it's iffy.
So it seems that logo view is entirely missing from tv shows.. anyone else seeing this?
@akovia
I want to make playlist menu inaccessible to my family.

They tend to press the back button to return from anime episodes to anime screen and then to main screen...
Aeon nox has a great feature not to show parent items but i think has no such thing for playlists..

Will try your proposed solution Smile
(2012-10-17, 19:35)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-10-16, 21:52)fictionalnape Wrote: Hello All,

I'm having a problem with the skin whenever it's in the "infowall" display.

When I was looking at other skins one day and switched back all the info was blank accept for the word "comment:"

But when I switch to other views all the info is still there and displayed correctly.

http://imageshack.us/a/img840/4235/99906430.png

Thanks for your time.

What addon is that. Is that advanced launcher or RCB?

hi there!

i'm having the same problem with advanced launcher and aeon nox. i believe it was introduced with version 3.6.1 of aeon nox. i just rolled back to v.3.6.0 and then the information displayed correctly again.

best wishes
mandark
Got a question about bannerplex view for series. I have a banner.jpg in every folder but for some reason it picks poster.jpg.
Is there a way to select alternative banner in Aeon?

@phil65, my apologies for my last comment in other topic.

Edit:
Never mind, found it in version 3.6.1. Was accidently using 4.0
(2012-10-18, 22:58)schumi2004 Wrote: @phil65, my apologies for my last comment in other topic.

i really hope so because it was just embarassing.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
@ Hikaricore .. rockin the logo view here for TV & Movies !
Hi there!

Really love the skin, yet I can't seem to find an option to deactivate the tv tunes plug-in. Really don't want to use it, is there a switch I haven't found yet or a way to disable it by editing a file? Or should I just delete the script from XBMC?
System > Add-ons > Enabled add-ons > Program Add-ons > TvTunes > Disable
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2012-10-19, 14:00)Mikesch Wrote: Hi there!

Really love the skin, yet I can't seem to find an option to deactivate the tv tunes plug-in. Really don't want to use it, is there a switch I haven't found yet or a way to disable it by editing a file? Or should I just delete the script from XBMC?

just do what mikebzh44 suggested. Deleting the script will only make it come back and enable it again with script updates. Now it stays off.
Note:
I don't like the script either Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@ Phil65

As requested, icons without borders can be downloaded there:

DEFAULT ICONS WITHOUT BORDERS

Cheers

• 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6