[RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.1 for XBMC 12.x

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.74 Average
Nemrod Offline
Hi Black,

Few month ago we talked about adding a poster to favorites, did manage to add it ?

Thanks
find quote
juramusger Offline
Awesome skin, thank you very much!

For Gotham development I want to add that the lines of Codecinfo are squashed on my system (OSX.9.2, Gotham beta3). It looks a bit like the screens in this post , only worse.

Thank you again!

Edit: Another thing I found (not sure if it was working pre Gotham): Some menus where left/right directly alter the value (for instance screensaver-dim -> settings -> dim level) you cannot escape the slider and therefore not confirm with OK (can't reach it).
(On a similar note: sometimes it is less then intuitive whether you reach the bottom row (mostly "ok", "cancel" "default") by pressing down or by pressing right)

Again: awesome skin, thank you very much for providing it!
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-08 18:04 by juramusger.)
find quote
Piers Offline
Donor
(2014-04-08 14:39)juramusger Wrote:  Awesome skin, thank you very much!

For Gotham development I want to add that the lines of Codecinfo are squashed on my system (OSX.9.2, Gotham beta3). It looks a bit like the screens in this post , only worse.

Thank you again!

Edit: Another thing I found (not sure if it was working pre Gotham): Some menus where left/right directly alter the value (for instance screensaver-dim -> settings -> dim level) you cannot escape the slider and therefore not confirm with OK (can't reach it).
(On a similar note: sometimes it is less then intuitive whether you reach the bottom row (mostly "ok", "cancel" "default") by pressing down or by pressing right)

Again: awesome skin, thank you very much for providing it!

This skin wasn't made for Gotham so there will be plenty of issues - luckily it mostly works but the overlapping/squashed info text has been there since the first Gotham nightly build.

If you've found this post helpful please click on the +/-

HP N54L | 5450 | 2 GB RAM | 28TB HDD/NAS | STR-DH750 | Samsung UE46F5000
AMD GPU Guide & Best Practice | Metro Icon Generator
find quote
juramusger Offline
(2014-04-09 00:39)Piers Wrote:  This skin wasn't made for Gotham so there will be plenty of issues - luckily it mostly works but the overlapping/squashed info text has been there since the first Gotham nightly build.

I know, but the latest github version is Gotham-adapted and works very well with it. That's why I said I want to help with the development by pointing out these issues (That were not mentioned on this thread before to my knowledge.)
Also, it does not give me plenty of issues, in fact besides what I mentioned (and changing the subtitles dialog call as suggested 2 pages back) I have yet to find any problem.
find quote
Piers Offline
Donor
(2014-04-09 08:13)juramusger Wrote:  
(2014-04-09 00:39)Piers Wrote:  This skin wasn't made for Gotham so there will be plenty of issues - luckily it mostly works but the overlapping/squashed info text has been there since the first Gotham nightly build.

I know, but the latest github version is Gotham-adapted and works very well with it. That's why I said I want to help with the development by pointing out these issues (That were not mentioned on this thread before to my knowledge.)
Also, it does not give me plenty of issues, in fact besides what I mentioned (and changing the subtitles dialog call as suggested 2 pages back) I have yet to find any problem.

The info screen issue was reported months ago (although searching a 100+ pages doesn't always show the result).

Also, this is the support thread for XBMC 12 and the Xperience1080 version that supports it. Hoping `Black will create a new sticky with XBMC 13 issues.

If you've found this post helpful please click on the +/-

HP N54L | 5450 | 2 GB RAM | 28TB HDD/NAS | STR-DH750 | Samsung UE46F5000
AMD GPU Guide & Best Practice | Metro Icon Generator
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-09 18:43 by Piers.)
find quote
juramusger Offline
OK, I see, sorry for missing that post.

As people talked here about how it works with Gotham, how to integrate subtitle functionality and as you said, there is currently no dedicated thread I hoped to be helpful by posting about it here.
find quote
bakito Offline
Fan
Hello black just an old bug that i forgotten to tell you, for some reason when you put pseudotv in a custom tile it just don t launch.... It work on every other skin.... I m on 12.3 windows 7 64 ... Will post a log if needed but this errror is easy to do...
Cheer
find quote
freddyboy Offline
Gotham needs the best skin ever made! Will you guys release it?
find quote
da.schizzle Offline
i just updated my openelec box to the 4.0 beta (gotham) and installed this skin manually (took some plugins of my old installation) It works really well. i just noticed one thing, tho im not sure if i just cant find the option anymore.

Before i had my system configured to show me the movie information page after i selected a movie, now its just starting it directly and i cant find a way to change this? am i missing something? Thanks for any help
find quote
Hitcher Offline
Skilled Skinner
Settings > Video > File Lists > Default select action > Show information.
find quote
da.schizzle Offline
(2014-04-20 14:45)Hitcher Wrote:  Settings > Video > File Lists > Default select action > Show information.

i feel stupid Wink searched for atleast 10 minutes Big Grin
thanks!
find quote