• 15(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Panels are working just fine, problem is when 'Home' category is disabled (hidden) then menu and panels starts misaligned and it's necessary to navigate down to the Power button and down again to fix focus. It's a known issue (as stated in the first post) and sometimes happens even in the original skin regardless of Home category...
Same problem described here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155536

(Black it's on your bug list on the git: Highlight of current tile gets out of sync)
Didn't see he had home hidden... then it's explainable. The other highlight problem happens very rarely (and only for some people) and is unfixable.
(2013-02-10, 18:05)`Black Wrote: Panels are only small if they are not focused... if that's not the case, there is something wrong.
When i start XBMC it looks like (1), panel can be focused but stay small (2) and after bottom menu (Power - Favorites) and some other moves become (and stay) big (3)
Image Image Image
Of course it's maybe my fault (i hide Search and Home) but maybe (please) you think about to make panels equally big all the time (focused and not). Some like this: (1) Panels stay big all the time, (2) Top menu starts hidden, (3) Search moves bottom
Image Image Image
Top menu labels hidden and when you move from center panel up it shows not label but sub menu.
Your skin is brilliant but it can be even better.

And little bug i think
That's not really a bug, just Label2 and Rating are the same. I know the problem with search hidden, someone else had the same problem.
(2013-02-11, 13:38)`Black Wrote: That's not really a bug, just Label2 and Rating are the same. I know the problem with search hidden, someone else had the same problem.

what exactly should Label2 show ? I was thinking removing it and have something like this:

Label2 shows different things, that's up to the add-on author. Rating is only available in some add-ons, e.g. YouTube. And this view is not available for tv shows in my skin, so that's not my problem. Big Grin

Edit: I guess it is but that wasn't intentional. Smile But seems to work fine, I'll fix that because this problem only exists for episodes.
(2013-02-11, 13:59)`Black Wrote: Label2 shows different things, that's up to the add-on author. Rating is only available in some add-ons, e.g. YouTube. And this view is not available for tv shows in my skin, so that's not my problem. Big Grin

Edit: I guess it is but that wasn't intentional. Smile But seems to work fine, I'll fix that because this problem only exists for episodes.

Probably there is a better way but this seems to be working fine Smile
https://github.com/crnihr/Xperience1080p...3c8cee7007
Yes there is and I did a fix already.. but not pushed to the repo yet.
On the latest Git of + the skin settings menu doesn't work - you can view general options but the up/down buttons do nothing.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2013-02-11, 17:51)Piers Wrote: On the latest Git of + the skin settings menu doesn't work - you can view general options but the up/down buttons do nothing.

I can not reproduce this, all settings working fine here
(2013-02-11, 18:14)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 17:51)Piers Wrote: On the latest Git of + the skin settings menu doesn't work - you can view general options but the up/down buttons do nothing.

I can not reproduce this, all settings working fine here

This may sound strange, but all experience version do (and have done this) for me for apx 5 minutes after boot. If I leave the skin to settle for 5 minutes and go into the menus in settings they work, if I try to navigate using the up/down arrows immediately after start up it does nothing and does not respond.

It's obviously a plugin issue for me though, as something must be working in the background to slow this down or cause this issue as it eventually sorts it's self out.

Crni, could you try launching the skin (starting xbmc from a reboot) and then immediately going to settings, and trying to navigate the options using the up and down arrows... If this works for you it's definitely a plugin issue somewhere, if you experience a delay/non functioning menu it could be skin related.

I assumed it was specific to me as it only affected me on the Origonal experience, and frodo experience and experience plus... But not other skins, and no one else mentioned it so I just lived with it.

Hope that's of some use Smile
There is something wrong with your setup. It's working fine here even if I cancel the startup window with esc (so skin widgets is still running) and go immediately to settings via the guide menu... buttons are working fine. How fast is your hardware? Did you try a fresh install of XBMC with the repo version of my skin?
(2013-02-11, 22:22)`Black Wrote: There is something wrong with your setup. It's working fine here even if I cancel the startup window with esc (so skin widgets is still running) and go immediately to settings via the guide menu... buttons are working fine. How fast is your hardware? Did you try a fresh install of XBMC with the repo version of my skin?

Noticed strange effects too on Nox when booting and immediately hitting the escape key. Just half the skin got loaded.
Still need to look what's happening though.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yea, its a clean Win PC (AMD 6320) clean frodo final and skins...

I don't think there's anything wrong with my setup, I think its more likely one of my plugins is doing something for a few minutes that causes this issue as I have apx 200 installed.

Weirdly it doesn't affect other skins, but it's no big deal for me as I don't ever go to settings immediately after boot anymore Smile

If the guy above waits 5 minutes after booting and tests the problem again, I'm betting it goes away Wink I have this exact issue with this skin but it's only when going to settings immediately after start up and trying to navigate using the up and down arrows to move between settings... It's most likely one of my plugins doing some updating or something equally annoying that affects the way in which this particular skin functions...
(2013-02-11, 22:06)PatrickBateman Wrote: Crni, could you try launching the skin (starting xbmc from a reboot) and then immediately going to settings, and trying to navigate the options using the up and down arrows... If this works for you it's definitely a plugin issue somewhere, if you experience a delay/non functioning menu it could be skin related.
Just tried, jumped to the settings second after home screen is loaded and all is working fine. Even when hitting the escape key while loading and jumping to the settings all is good. No matter what I do I can not reproduce this problem... I suggest you start disabling plugins one by one and see if problem goes away.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4