• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
Aertv works fine, TV3 play backs cut out after 1 or 2 minutes, anyone else the same or just me?
(2013-03-08, 11:47)Beautiful Rock Wrote: Not sure if the above gives you any ideas

It tells me that the Forwarded IP header isn't being stripped out. If the opposite were true it would explain why the Forwarded IP setting works for some people and not others.

Have you tried the websites in a browser with Unblock Us? If that doesn't work, take it up with Unblock Us.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
(2013-03-08, 18:05)Mossy Wrote:
(2013-03-08, 13:15)samburrows Wrote: The EPG data on AER-TV is always hours behind

AerTV is no longer providing EPG data in strict chronological order, so the "Now" and "Next" information shown is not correct.

Thanks for getting back to me Mossy, that's really helpful. If this feature isn't going to work any longer, will you be removing the now / next info from the AerTV screen? Or is there a viable alternative, such as API data from tvnow.ie or something similar?

Thanks
I'll just fix the plugin to pick out the correct information.
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
(2013-03-08, 22:22)Mossy Wrote: I'll just fix the plugin to pick out the correct information.

Awesome Big Grin
(2013-03-08, 18:31)Mossy Wrote:
(2013-03-08, 11:47)Beautiful Rock Wrote: Not sure if the above gives you any ideas

It tells me that the Forwarded IP header isn't being stripped out. If the opposite were true it would explain why the Forwarded IP setting works for some people and not others.

Have you tried the websites in a browser with Unblock Us? If that doesn't work, take it up with Unblock Us.

Hi Mossy,

You are right, the issue was with UnBlock Us. Although, it was fine to stream direct from the web it was, for some reason, not able to do likewise from XBMC. Thanks to another user on here , Sam Burrows, I am know using another Smart DNS provider and all is working fine.

Thanks for all your help and great add on.
Having same problem, which DNS provider are you using atm ? thanks
(2013-03-09, 11:06)privado Wrote: Having same problem, which DNS provider are you using atm ? thanks

I'm using - and recommended to Beautiful Rock - Overplay Smart DNS. Works faultlessly but does cost $4.95 a month.

I couldn't recommend it highly enough.
Getting OireachtasTV on aertv as well. Other streams are geoblocked too (rte player etc). Tried Forwarded ip, but no luck.

Any other ways around it without subscribing to Overplay Smart DNS?

Great work by the way Mossy, Thanks!
(2013-03-11, 21:31)CornUiMhuiri Wrote: Getting OireachtasTV on aertv as well. Other streams are geoblocked too (rte player etc). Tried Forwarded ip, but no luck.

Any other ways around it without subscribing to Overplay Smart DNS?

Great work by the way Mossy, Thanks!

Are you outside Ireland? If yes then, from my fairly detailed but admittedly not exhaustive investigation, there is no other option than to use Overplay. For your info I had Unblock Us and also tried Unotelly but only Overplay worked.

Maybe other have been more successful so hopefully you get some further feedback.

Good luck, its a great add on.
(2013-03-12, 03:43)Beautiful Rock Wrote: Are you outside Ireland? If yes then, from my fairly detailed but admittedly not exhaustive investigation, there is no other option than to use Overplay. For your info I had Unblock Us and also tried Unotelly but only Overplay worked.

Maybe other have been more successful so hopefully you get some further feedback.

Good luck, its a great add on.

Yes I'm in Spain. I was hoping to get a workaround so that I could watch the Irish channels without missing out on content that's geo blocked.

I'll try another bit of tinkering around with it. I'm a newbie so I was thinking that there might be a free way that I'm unaware of before subscribing.

Thanks anyway Beautiful Rock
Hi Mossy brilliant work thanks but one thing not working for me is the TV3 Player, it either plays exactly 60 seconds of the programme I select and then exits as if I had pressed Stop or the Back button or else it doesn't work at all, a minor issue seeing as I dont think Ive ever actually watched anything on 3 Player but just wondering if you've ever seen that happening before?
Nope, a debug log might shed some light though (see first post).
(2013-03-12, 22:34)Thargor Wrote: Hi Mossy brilliant work thanks but one thing not working for me is the TV3 Player, it either plays exactly 60 seconds of the programme I select and then exits as if I had pressed Stop or the Back button or else it doesn't work at all, a minor issue seeing as I dont think Ive ever actually watched anything on 3 Player but just wondering if you've ever seen that happening before?

Same problem here mate except I get a unlucky 16 seconds before it exits out. I don't think it's a problem with your addon Mossy as I'm also having problems with the TV3 section of the old VODie addon (which was working all the time).
Try creating a default configuration (just move your XBMC configuration folder to a backup folder), and install the plugin on top of that.

Then see if the problem still happens.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.17