[RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.86 Average
harryop Offline
(2014-07-04 17:31)thatguy7669 Wrote:  for anyone interested. i whipped up a quick rte-clone of a bbc addon and posted it here.

make sure you have the f4m stuff installed (follow the links in the post)

Enjoy Thanks for this, works great on xbmc windows (mx bbc&rte) ..I tried to do the same on xbmc on my ouya, mx bbc works but the irish add-on wont install, says file does not have the correct structure, any help please as i would love to be able to get rte on ouya, thanks. Kind regards.
find quote
tomjoe Offline
Has anyone else found that the AerTV RTE One +1 stream plays but has no video or sound?
find quote
harryop Offline
What are you trying to watch it on, please?
find quote
joncl Offline
(2014-07-14 00:08)harryop Wrote:  Enjoy Thanks for this, works great on xbmc windows (mx bbc&rte) ..I tried to do the same on xbmc on my ouya, mx bbc works but the irish add-on wont install, says file does not have the correct structure, any help please as i would love to be able to get rte on ouya, thanks. Kind regards.

Both work well in this beta version 1.0.3 no issues with any zip files on all the boxes I have tested to date - they are in my repo .but remember the MX RTE player is still in beta which you can read about and test if you wish here.
find quote
h18a51xbmcfreak Offline
Thanks Thatguy7669!!!! RTE 1 live and RTE 2 live are working OK on Xbmc 13.2 (mac). Channels are loaded faster and quality is better.
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-20 12:10 by h18a51xbmcfreak.)
find quote
denartha Offline
TV3 streaming has stopped working for me. I now get the "Close all other streams" message.

Anyone else experienced the same thing?
find quote
reni10 Offline
So this add-on has now been abandoned?

I can get TV3 and TG4 Catchup files to work but cannot get RTE Catchup or live on RTE or TG4 to work.

I know about the MX RTE player but that does not give you access to the RTE Catchup service or TV3 and TG4 so is there any hope that Mossy will once again fix this addon?
find quote