Win Can't Play Blu Ray Iso's
Hi, I'm relatively new to XBMC, but I have to say EDEN is a great media center, However I have updated to Frodo and now I can't play any of my backed up Blu Ray ISO's. I can't view the Blu ray menu (Frodo does nothing) and if I just play the ISO directly I get really choppy playback, totally unwatchable. DVD's run fine though.

I'm running windows 8 Pro
Frodo is installed on my primary SSD
Nividia 660 Ti Graphics card
intel 2700k processor
Gigabyte mother board
16 GB of Ram

I'm also trying to bit stream HD audio which my Pioneer receiver is fully capable of decoding and in EDEN I had no problems, (Except the odd Blu Ray ISO would not play).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
-Rob
You might want to select WASAPI as shown in my screen shot below-

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Just tried to change that setting and Frodo locked up on me again, In order to change this setting I always have to disable my Creative sound card, doesn't happen in Eden. (I use the soundcard for music and I bit stream movie sound through HDMI). I'll disable it, change the setting and write back
Yep that worked Blu. Thank you very much, Everything plays fine now. I never would of thought of the WASAPI setting. I still had to disable my soundcard to change the setting in Frodo to stop it from crashing but I just enabled it again once I had changed it.
Thanks again
I'll just ask one more thing I have about 7 bluray ISO's that wont play in either Frodo or Eden, would there be anyway of fixing this?
-Rob
(2013-01-30, 23:38)Rob55Levo Wrote: Yep that worked Blu. Thank you very much, Everything plays fine now. I never would of thought of the WASAPI setting. I still had to disable my soundcard to change the setting in Frodo to stop it from crashing but I just enabled it again once I had changed it.
Thanks again
I'm that you got it to work.....Nod

(2013-01-30, 23:38)Rob55Levo Wrote: I'll just ask one more thing I have about 7 bluray ISO's that wont play in either Frodo or Eden, would there be anyway of fixing this?
-Rob
What is wrong with 7 bluray ISO's? Is it encrypted?

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Play Blu Ray Iso's0