Work in Progress - WWE/TNA/UFC PPVs and Televison Shows: A tutorial.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
mohanned85 Offline
ok i am gonna get stick for this but how do i set up my xbmc with this
find quote
iamozone Offline
(2013-12-14 06:02)JWindebank Wrote:  Hi all, brilliant work you've done here, thank you!

Is there an easy way to manage episodes for RAW, Smackdown and NXT yet now that thetvdb doesn't have the info please?

Try TVRage
find quote
allsa001 Offline
Anyone know how to get XBMC to scrape using TV Rage?
find quote
B.Moxham Offline
Will the NXT Arrival PPV get included on TMDB even though it's a Network only PPV?
find quote
jakks Offline
Time to upgrade some of the VHS rips of the old RAW/Smackdown episodes I think thanks to the WWE Network, Is the project now dead?

Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 5TB / Raspberry Pi 512mb / iPad 2
Software - SABnzbd / CouchPotato / NZBDrone / uTorrent / MySQL
Extras - NZB 360
find quote
pisoj1 Offline
(2014-02-12 20:13)allsa001 Wrote:  Anyone know how to get XBMC to scrape using TV Rage?

Would also like to know...

If you go one page back you will see I dropped all NFO files into a zip....that should have 97-2012.
find quote
pisoj1 Offline
Deano, did you ever get around to finishing the yearly posters? It stopped at 2003 and then started again at 2011 on the old thread.
find quote
exoscoriae Offline
I don't know how well mine compare to Deeno's, or if you will even like them, but here is my pack of WWE yearly posters from 1983 through 2013 (I haven't made a 2014 yet)

http://tinyurl.com/oqwyy5j

I used WWE Magazine covers for each year, and then added the year to the bottom using a font/texture that mirrored the WWF/WWE's logo at the time (so the metallic chrome of the old school days, the red/black attitude scratchy attitude combo, and the more recent clean modern style.

IIRC, Deeno moved back to scanning PPV's as TV seasons. While he could probably still use his art in that scenario, I know it changes the overall asset needs when you approach it from that angle. Personall,y I am very happy with the movie setup, and since I maintain all the entries for wrestling PPV's over at TMDB now, I am always guaranteed to be scraping good info...lol.
find quote
Deano316 Offline
Posting Freak
Still scanning PPV's as movies, but a couple of projects are taking up all my time at the moment. If you pair the PPVs with the Video Extras and TV Themes add-ons, it really adds the wow factor. Haven't finished those extra posters yet, I will get around to it soon.

Been checking out WWE Network and have to say it's pretty impressive and 99.9% of the footage and audio is intact, I've only heard one entrance theme that has been changed. Namely DDP's WCW theme.
find quote
exoscoriae Offline
gotta say, at first I was a bit bummed that I put all this work into the wee stuff just to have them turn around and release it all.

But it is nice to not have to worry about buffering, or anything like that. Plus I have a lot of the original ppv's as they aried, which includes original sponsors and commercials for crap like skittles in the middle of the show. Adds a touch of nostalgia.
find quote
jakks Offline
(2014-03-03 02:32)Deano316 Wrote:  Still scanning PPV's as movies, but a couple of projects are taking up all my time at the moment. If you pair the PPVs with the Video Extras and TV Themes add-ons, it really adds the wow factor. Haven't finished those extra posters yet, I will get around to it soon.

Been checking out WWE Network and have to say it's pretty impressive and 99.9% of the footage and audio is intact, I've only heard one entrance theme that has been changed. Namely DDP's WCW theme.

Thanks for the update

Sadly there is more than just wrestler themes being edited out of the WWE network releases

EDIT : Just noticed the remaining yearly posters are up on TMDB, unsure how long they've been up but thanks

Extras - NZB 360
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-04 01:21 by jakks.)
find quote
jakks Offline
Thought Id give a go at the movie method but Ive run into an issue where I can enter the movie sets but I have no way to getting the PPVs to display in the order they where shown? as ideas?

Extras - NZB 360
find quote
jakks Offline
Video  RE: WWE/TNA/UFC PPVs and Televison Shows: A tutorial.
Thanks to the people that took the time to add/edit the WWE PPVS on http://www.themoviedb.org/

Since I have no access to the WWE network, thought Id share my collection

Id still like to add clearart to all the PPVS but its near impossible at the moment and yearly wallpapers

Extras - NZB 360
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-12 15:53 by jakks.)
find quote
Bigmack123 Offline
(2014-02-25 21:11)jakks Wrote:  Time to upgrade some of the VHS rips of the old RAW/Smackdown episodes I think thanks to the WWE Network, Is the project now dead?

Wwe network not dead it's alive on mashup look for buzzy sports and you will find wwe network there
find quote