Homescreen favourites
can anyone tell me if it's possible to have icons right on the homescreen from favourites? Rather than having to go into favourites, you have icons right there on the homescreen?

Thank you
Yes, click on a "+" tile, choose type "favourite" and select the favourite you want.
Sorry pal, what do you mean by +. I'm using midnight Gbox Mx2

Thank you
https://plus.google.com/photos/101944768...1732053431

First 2 screenshots.
Link isn't working
Link is working but anyway, there are several custom home items on the home screen. If you start a fresh version of Xperience1080, there are several tiles on the home screen with a "+" on them. Click any and you can add almost anything you want in the upcoming dialog. If you don't run a fresh version, hit "backspace" on the tiles and you can edit them. Or go to settings -> skin -> home -> manage custom home items.
Thank you friend. I got it. Smile
Hey pal, sorry I just have one more question. I currently have a network share via upnp from my main HTPC. Is there way to have that share right there on the homescreen, rather than having to go not videos - files - shared folder ?

Thanks
Add your shared folder to the xbmc favourites then use one of the custom home tiles to display the favourite you've set up. At least I would think that should work

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Favourites
Yes that's right... there is also the possibility to do this with the custom method but favourites is much easier. Go to settings -> files, press 'c' on the folder you want to add and add is as a favourite. Then you can add it as a custom item.
I'd have thought that too but Ive favourited the upnp folder, i then go into appearence, settings and try to add the favourites as shortcuts but I can't see them, they are not there?
any ideas? thank you
Just tried it with some random upnp server for windows, works like a charm.

edit: I'm not sure what you're doing in appearance either, that has nothing to do with custom home tiles as far as I know?
Hmmm, Im clearly doing something wrong then. Im using this skin on a Gbox midnight.
So what is the custom home titles then? I cant see that anywhere,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Homescreen favourites0