[b]While these are test builds for a bugfix version, they are still test builds and are not yet considered stable. Proceed with caution and always backup your userdata folder!
What is this:
- These are test builds for anyone who would like to help with testing the upcoming XBMC v12.3 bugfix release.
- No new features have been added to this version.
- Only bug fixes have gone in.
Where to download:
Builds can be found here: http://xbmc.org/download/
How to help:
- If something was working in v12.2 and is now broken in pre-v12.3: This is the main thing we want to know about. Please include in your post:
- Say if this was also an issue in v12.2 or not.
- A debug log
- The build date (in the download URL or in system info on XBMC)
- Details about your system (OS, hardware specs, etc)
- Steps needed to reproduce the issue (play a movie, go to a file list, use an add-on, etc)
- The more details, the better.
- If something was broken in v12 and is now fixed in pre-v12.3: feel free to post about that. Confirmation is always nice.
- If something was broken in v12.0 and is still broken in pre-v12.3: please do not report it in this thread unless it's something we specifically asked to be tested. Report those bugs/issues in a new thread.
Changes since v12.3 are listed here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/Frodo
As always, a huge thanks to all our testers for helping make XBMC better for everyone!