How to? Show channels in epg with no epg data?
How can i get my EPG timeline to show channels that have no EPG data? At the moment the only way to see channels with no EPG data is on the TV channels screen?

I only use my EPG Timeline screen but sometimes my xml scraper (EPG collector) doesnt always populate the EPG for every channel, so my EPG timeline will miss and not show them channels.

Thanks.
Is there no EPG data in the feed itself that you could use?
Currently i have the xml set for that channel in next pvr and i have a batch file to run my epg grabber then to populate next pvr. Though sometimes the epg grabber doesnt grab epg data for every channel. This results in no epg data for that channel meaning its not shown in the epg grid.

Its completely random as to which channels it doesnt find epg data for, sometimes its ok sometimes its not, but more often than not theirs always some it misses. This is even more true for my freeview channels that epg collector cant collect for anyway. I have them set up to collect through my airial but its not very reliable.

If you mean to use dummy data from my xml file that would involve finding which channels are missing then manually assigning the dummy files? Though im not sure if thats what you mean.

It would be nice if it could show ''no data available'' or something when no epg data can be populated. Although i dont see why it shows on the tv channels view but not in the epg grid.
Also if your wondering why i want this instead of using the tv channels view its because ive modified my view like so http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178054 Im hoping i can eventually modify this so i only need to use this view only to access everything.
I was wondering the exact same thing. I'm using an antenna to receive OTA broadcast channels. I'm using Tvheadend for my PVR backend, and it does not import EIT data for U.S. ATSC broadcasts. Not all of the channels I can get are available through my xmltv source. So these do not show up in the timeline (my preferred way of viewing and selecting channels). Is there a way to do this? I hate having to switch views just to see some of my channels. They should all be shown, even if just "No data available" is shown, like Produno suggested.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to? Show channels in epg with no epg data?0