• 173(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-06-13, 15:57)mikebzh44 Wrote: Discart will spin only if movie is playing. If paused, then discart is static :

Code:
<animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="4800" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>

Got it. Thanks.
(2014-06-13, 13:05)Amelandbor Wrote:
Quote:This is great. What other lines can we comment out if we don't want to display any labels at all on the floor?

Line 265 in myvideonav.xml

I did comment out both lines, i.e. 265 and 266 - works for me, meaning no info at all in the bottom of showcase:

<!-- <include>FloorFlags</include>
<include>FloorLabels</include> -->

Thanks again,

Matze
(2014-06-13, 09:44)mikebzh44 Wrote: @Matze001 :

(1) - To reduce the size of the poster , look into Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies.xml file, line 714 and after.

There is a lot of include definitions, like MovieShowcaseThumbReflectionDVD, MovieShowcaseDVDCoverVars, MovieShowcaseDVDCoverVarsSets ...

You juste have to play with left, top, width and height values to resize items.

Save your Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies.xml first Wink

I have to confess that I do not feel being capable of handling all the different xml-stuff. Gave it up - maybe someone has an already done solution that I could possibly use... Confused
(2014-06-13, 10:31)mikebzh44 Wrote: Or download this ZIP file containing :
Viewtype_Landscape.xml
Includes_Viewtypes.xml
custom_1126_ViewtypeSettings.xml

Overwriting existing files in 1080i folder and start XBMC. Go to view settings and set option "No Floor Label" to ON and voila Wink

@Matze001 : you can also use this file to add option for Showcase view.

DUDE! Freaken Sweet. That totally fixed it. Big GrinBig Grin Thanks for the quick response and the easy fix!

Just one note, the "No Floor Label" toggle in the Viewtype Settings was defaulted off, and the label was already gone. So toggling this on or off did not change anything. Not sure if that is by design. Not a problem for me since I would always prefer this to be suppressed.

(2014-06-13, 10:25)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 04:35)falconexe Wrote: Warlion, great job on porting Aeon Nox 4.x to Gotham! I just could not force myself to sacrifice the high end features using Aeon Nox 5.x just to experience Gotham. You have saved my XBMC experience.

I freaken love this skin, but I have one question for anyone who can help. Is there a way to remove the "# Episodes (Unwatched: # )" line on the bottom of the Landscape TV View with the "Icon" preference set? This view is so clean, but this info just looks out of place and makes the whole thing look cluttered. I would like to remove that entire line so that it no longer appears.

What line of code do I comment out and where? Thanks in advance for the help!

Falconexe:

This part from line 217:

PHP Code:
<control type="label">
  <
left>510</left>
  <
top>1000</top>
  <
width>900</width>
  <
align>center</align>
  <
label>$VAR[LandscapeLogoLabelVar]</label>
  <
font>Font_Bold34</font>
  <
shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
  <include>
Animation_VisibleChange200</include>
  <
scroll>true</scroll>
  <
scrollspeed>30</scrollspeed>
  <
visible>Skin.HasSetting(landscapelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)] + !Control.HasFocus(61)</visible>
</
control

Amelandbor, thanks for your fix as well. Both worked great!
Hello and thank you for the hard work!

I just upgraded from frodo to gotham +"aeon nox gotham" and now when playing music on the "Now Playing" screen the album info always hides after a few seconds.

Does anyone know what to do to avoid that? On my side no luck until now :-(

Thank you for your help.
I'm going to post this in here because it seems a few people with some understanding might be able to sort it out. does anyone know how/where/what to do to deactivate the 3D format notification pop-up in XBMC when it changes 3D playback format? The one that tells you XBMC is now in 3D SBS mode ot Anaglyph or whatever? I'm hoping to find a solution for this little annoyance. Thanks!
(2014-06-13, 18:40)falconexe Wrote: Just one note, the "No Floor Label" toggle in the Viewtype Settings was defaulted off, and the label was already gone. So toggling this on or off did not change anything. Not sure if that is by design. Not a problem for me since I would always prefer this to be suppressed.

ZIP fixed on my Dropbox.

Thanks.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-06-13, 20:09)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 18:40)falconexe Wrote: Just one note, the "No Floor Label" toggle in the Viewtype Settings was defaulted off, and the label was already gone. So toggling this on or off did not change anything. Not sure if that is by design. Not a problem for me since I would always prefer this to be suppressed.

ZIP fixed on my Dropbox.

Thanks.

Cool man. I'll try the updated version and let you know...

(2014-06-13, 23:12)falconexe Wrote:

ZIP fixed on my Dropbox.

Thanks.

Yep, that fixed it. Confirmed the toggle is working. Thanks!

ZIP fixed on my Dropbox.

Thanks.

(2014-06-13, 20:09)mikebzh44 Wrote: ZIP fixed on my Dropbox.

Thanks.

Yep, that fixed it. Confirmed the toggle is working. Thanks!

Well, I just noticed one more little issue with the modded files. If you go to the ViewType Settings menu, and you try to scroll past the "No Floor Label" item, the cursor will not progress past that item. I can only get to the item below by pressing up and navigating through the list backwards. It seems to get stuck on that item and will not go past it. Again, not an issue for me as I there is a workaround, but I'd thought I would let you know Mike.

Let me know if you do update the files and I will test again if you would like.
A quick video to show off ZN working for me, almost exactly as I want it to.

When playing songs in library mode after choosing an album shouldn't the fanart fade into the selected music visualization? Not sure if I did something to break it but all I see is the fanart when music is playing.

Also, if anyone could please tell me if there's a way to keep my album art from being cut off at the edges I would highly appreciate it.
(2014-06-13, 19:52)Batiatus Wrote: I'm going to post this in here because it seems a few people with some understanding might be able to sort it out. does anyone know how/where/what to do to deactivate the 3D format notification pop-up in XBMC when it changes 3D playback format? The one that tells you XBMC is now in 3D SBS mode ot Anaglyph or whatever? I'm hoping to find a solution for this little annoyance. Thanks!

Not possible unless you edit the xbmc source code and compile it yourself.
(2014-06-14, 02:46)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 19:52)Batiatus Wrote: I'm going to post this in here because it seems a few people with some understanding might be able to sort it out. does anyone know how/where/what to do to deactivate the 3D format notification pop-up in XBMC when it changes 3D playback format? The one that tells you XBMC is now in 3D SBS mode ot Anaglyph or whatever? I'm hoping to find a solution for this little annoyance. Thanks!

Not possible unless you edit the xbmc source code and compile it yourself.

It's an extremely STUPID oversight to not have an option built in to disable. It's handy when you need it and ridiculous when you don't.
Mike so you are carrying the baton ( unofficially ) until warlion resumes then ..
here's what I have asking since phil65 was in charge... maybe you could help:
1-adding custom home screen menus making them at least 15 ----upto 20
2-Increasing Icon panel widgets from 2 to 5or 6 or more
3-in landscape / clear art view ( not present in logo view) to remove the repeat of TV show / movie title from underneath the clearart. I will try and upload a screenshot later.
What do you think ?
I will see for point 3 but I'm not carrying the baton. I don't have time to code all users wishes. I only mod what I'm using Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25