• 238(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-09-26, 15:49)jburgess Wrote: Anyone else getting "script failed extendedinfo" errors?

Yes I am on both minix x7 box and also laptop version aswell... anyone any idea's ? I remember it doing this a few weeks ago then all of a sudden it stopped.
(2014-09-26, 15:49)jburgess Wrote: Anyone else getting "script failed extendedinfo" errors?

Yup. Win 7 x64, Github version of extendedinfo script. Message appears on XBMC startup.
Same here - OS X Gotham 13.2, git version of script (0.8.0 - hopefully that's the right version Smile )

Happens on XBMC start.

Thanks!

**NVM - It may have been me, I don't recall changing anything recently but I'm not sure what I had for breakfast either - Anyway, I replaced what I had with the one from here in post one > http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195665 - Seems to be working now for me. (This says version 0.2.0) - I only did this because I use the Live BG part, but not Aeon Nox 5, just 4.1.9.9

>> Right, moving right along >>>

Smile
(2014-09-27, 03:35)MemphisBytes Wrote: Same here - OS X Gotham 13.2, git version of script (0.8.0 - hopefully that's the right version Smile )

Happens on XBMC start.

Thanks!

debug log?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Sorry phil65, I forged on, completely forgot about a log... If it happens again I will grab it.

Yeah been getting it for last 5 days !
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-09-27, 12:14)ProRipp Wrote:

Yeah been getting it for last 5 days !

Me too guys ! Any update on this ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-09-27, 03:35)MemphisBytes Wrote: Same here - OS X Gotham 13.2, git version of script (0.8.0 - hopefully that's the right version Smile )

Happens on XBMC start.

Thanks!

**NVM - It may have been me, I don't recall changing anything recently but I'm not sure what I had for breakfast either - Anyway, I replaced what I had with the one from here in post one > http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195665 - Seems to be working now for me. (This says version 0.2.0) - I only did this because I use the Live BG part, but not Aeon Nox 5, just 4.1.9.9

Smile
You had script.extendedinfo 0.8.0 working with this skin 4.1.9.9? I know you say you get error but with me it never worked for me at all. No error but when I would browse movies all my movie sets would have no info so I just stuck with 0.3.0. Other than the errors you got did you at least get info for your movie sets?

(2014-09-27, 03:53)phil65 Wrote:

Happens on XBMC start.

Thanks!

debug log?
phil I just want to say great job! I bounce back and forth between yours 4.1.9 and warlions version. I love your movie info screen how it list similar movies and in music it shows links to artist youtube videos.That is great. On another note I asked you awhile ago if you could add an option to display season banners while browsing a TV Show See Post: #3439. I know you said
(2014-08-25, 04:13)phil65 Wrote: yes, possible, but first when all else is done. (except someone sends a pull request)Post: #3440
I don't know how to send a send a pull request, and besides that I would like to start working on mods myself. I've been learning some simple commands to modify\Customize some little stuff but if you can, please point me in the direction on what xmls in your skin I need I need to modify that would greatly appreciated. First which one needs to be modified to add the option in the side menu (ViewType Settings)? And then which one needs to be modified to actually call the banners? Thank you. I don't mean to be a pain in the you know what. Keep up the great work.
Hi guys, has anyone added Phil65's "script.skin.info.service" to the "startup.XML" file and have it running, now that it's needed to run the latest version of "extentedinfo" script (0.8.0). I can start it manually, and everything works fine. But I would like it to start automatically.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203196

Please disregard this thread, as I have sorted out my problem
and now have extendedinfo 0.8.0 running fine (except, still have script error at startup tho. Which I thought this would fix) Strange thing tho, I have 2 PC's running windows and only 1 of them has this error.
(2014-09-28, 00:24)reksp13 Wrote: [quote='MemphisBytes' pid='1802361' dateline='1411781728']
Same here - OS X Gotham 13.2, git version of script (0.8.0 - hopefully that's the right version Smile )

Happens on XBMC start.

Thanks!

Smile

You had script.extendedinfo 0.8.0 working with this skin 4.1.9.9? I know you say you get error but with me it never worked for me at all. No error but when I would browse movies all my movie sets would have no info so I just stuck with 0.3.0. Other than the errors you got did you at least get info for your movie sets?

You mean like this?

Hi,

To fix 'script failed' remove the following from the default.py in the extended info folder:

if info == 'json':
from MiscScraper import GetYoutubeVideos
videos = GetYoutubeVideos(self.feed,self.prop_prefix)
passDataToSkin('RSS', videos, self.prop_prefix)
el

This is around line 108 in my version. I don't use youtube and removing this works as I no longer have the error message. Seems this is standard for ANG as this had to be done for previous versions of extended info before Phil65 updated it.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2014-09-29, 04:31)MemphisBytes Wrote:
(2014-09-28, 00:24)reksp13 Wrote: [quote='MemphisBytes' pid='1802361' dateline='1411781728']

Happens on XBMC start.

Thanks!

Smile

You mean like this?

Yes is that using 0.8.0 ?
Quote:Yes is that using 0.8.0 ?

Yep..(also had this part working fine with 0.2.0 and 0.6.0)
(2014-09-29, 15:25)MemphisBytes Wrote:
Quote:Yes is that using 0.8.0 ?

Yep..(also had this part working fine with 0.2.0 and 0.6.0)

So have I with 2 and 6 just not 0.8.0
(2014-09-29, 09:26)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

To fix 'script failed' remove the following from the default.py in the extended info folder:

if info == 'json':
from MiscScraper import GetYoutubeVideos
videos = GetYoutubeVideos(self.feed,self.prop_prefix)
passDataToSkin('RSS', videos, self.prop_prefix)
el

This is around line 108 in my version. I don't use youtube and removing this works as I no longer have the error message. Seems this is standard for ANG as this had to be done for previous versions of extended info before Phil65 updated it.

Thanks, seems to have worked.
  • 238(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25