is there a support phone number I can call?
I need to get xbmc on the phone to walk me through a couple things and for some reason I can't find a number online even though I've talked to them on the phone before.. can anyone help??
XBMC has no phone number. We're a non-profit international organization, with no physical offices, "headquarters", or anything like that. I am guessing that you are confusing XBMC with someone who sells a box or service that involves XBMC?
I need the phone number for an xbmc tech and I cant find it anywhere.. I've been on the phone with someone before, and If anyone knows the number that would be great as I need someone to walk me through a few things.. as my xbmc is completely frozen all the time now.. tried lots of online trouble shooting to no avail
ok yes It must have been someone else I was talking to... alright I'll just keep on trouble shooting online... thanks
You could ask here, we might be able to help you. Especially if it is XBMC related.
This is the best thread I've seen for a long time.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Yeah ... and suddenly you woke up and though that everything is a dream ....
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Smile
(2014-02-27, 08:40)Piers Wrote: This is the best thread I've seen for a long time.
It has a certain ring to it.

911 usually get's a response.
I think that the new guy deserve a break. He asked a legit question. You shouldn't be making fun of a person because he doesn’t know how to get help. Ned Scott already replies, and I think that he got the answer.....Wink
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
What I get from this thread is:

Someone is pretending to represent XBMC over the phone as the OP said
Quote:I've been on the phone with someone before

It could be that it is Like Ned Said and The OP bought a box with xbmc from someone and that who OP has been talking to. I wouldn't be surprised that it was a genuine confusion by the OP or genuime misinterpretation haha :p

The plot thickens.
I think we're all making good fun of this one, but it does point back to http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=186998 giving some credence to his contention that XBMC is being associated with hardware in an unfavourable light.

Perhaps we need some sort of disclaimer at entry point of the forums?
Ya, I bet Team xbmc would love to put disclaimers on everything, even the toilet paper. NOT. Wink
(2014-02-27, 18:43)uNiversal Wrote: Ya, I bet Team xbmc would love to put disclaimers on everything, even the toilet paper. NOT. Wink

I'd buy it.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
double sheets double ply here...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is there a support phone number I can call?0