• 1(current)
Release Pushbullet - Your devices working better together

Info

A Pushbullet client that receive videos, images, addresses, notes and lists pushes and/or mirroring form/to devices.

You will need to authorize from the addon settings and add the device.
Ruuk have created a new OAuth helper module that works with a new server he have setup, so let him know if you have any issues with authorization.

Credits

This add-on is developed by: ruuk and muttley (aka elbowz).
We have joined forces and combined both our addons into one, bringing the best of both together

Features
  • You can push (send) videos, images, addresses, notes and lists to your Kodi/XBMC
  • Push a video from the Android YouTube app to Kodi and have it play instantly
  • Push an image and view it on your Kodi device
  • Push an address and view it in a map view on your Kodi device
  • Push a list and check/uncheck items
  • Push commands or JSONRPC to Kodi through Pushbullet notes (kcmd)
  • Sync/Mirroring: View notifications of others devices (inbound mode)
    • Filter by Appname (title of notification separated by space)
      Allow and Deny directives let you allow and deny to view notification by app name
    • Android App icon appear on Kodi notification
  • Sync/Mirroring: Send notifications to others devices (outbound mode)
    Thanks Chris (Co-Founder, Pushbullet) for the "secret" API Wink
    • Media info playback (song and movie info with their thumbs!)
    • Playback action (Stop, Pause or Next) when push is dismissed on device
    • Auto dismiss notification when playback end
    • Notification update itself
    • Incoming call on smartphone => Pause or mute playback on Kodi
  • Support for Pushbullet Channels (notes and links)
IMPORTANT: For use Sync/Mirroring mode you have to enable "Beta: Sync my notification with my other Android device too (enable this on each device)" on "Pushbullet Android Client/Settings/Advanced Settings"

Future features
  • Catch others Kodi notifications to send to other devices (for Sync/Mirroring in outbound mode)

Suggest and vote which you prefer!

Tips
  • For set the Pushbullet access token as well as in the addon settings, you can directly edit the file:
    userdata/addon_data/service.pushbullet/settings.xml
    Before you have to change some settings through the gui, after that the file is created.
  • Default button in settings reset whole settings, also access token and device id (keep attention)

Settings
  • Filter by Appname (title of notification separated by space):
    Deny & Allow directives are the filters applied on application name (viewed on title in the Kodi notification). The filters are case insensitive regex, separated by space.
    Works only on 'Sync/Mirroring: View notifications of others devices (inbound mode)'

es. (view only *gmail* and *whatsapp* notification)
    Deny: .*
    Allow: gmail whatsapp

or (view all apps except *yatse*)
    Deny: yatse
    Allow:

Custom Kodi commands (kcmds)
Send commands or JSONRPC to Kodi through Pushbullet notes.

es. send a note push to your kodi device:

kcmd without params:
  • title: kcmd::mute

behavior: toggle mute
kcmd with params:
  • title: kcmd::volume

behavior: set the volume to 66

• title: kcmd::jsonrpc
    message: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "System.Reboot", "id": 1}

behavior: execute any kodi jsonrpc you want. (In this example, reboot the system)
For see all kcmds now supported see file: ADDON_PATH/service.pushbullet/resources/kcmds.json. I'll waiting your suggestions to add more!

You can define your kcmds in: USER_DATA/addon_data/service.pushbullet/kcmds.json. You can also overwrite just defined kcmds.

View the existing kcmds.json file for understand the file format and "language" logic.
Keep in mind:
  • Kcmds name can use only this characters: [a-zA-Z0-9_.-]
  • Params have to passed in message of note separated by '||' (double pipe)
  • File format is json, for this you have to escape all '"' (double quote) with '\'
  • You can use placeholders in JSONRPC for params, like <$params[n]> (with n the n-param)
  • You can use placeholders in notification for result from JSONRPC like <$result[value]>
  • For help you to define your kcmds use kodi in debug mode and see what add-on spews

Share your kcmds Smile

Latest stable release 0.8.32 - date: 10.01.2017
note: the addon is not added to official kodi repository

Source avviable: https://github.com/elbowz/xbmc.service.pushbullet

Support
  • If you would like contribute to the projects, feel free to do: fork, pull-request, issues, etc...
  • ...or if you want help but don't understand "addon programming", you can offer me a coffee or a beer: ImageImage

Thanks
  • To sordfish for the first addon release!
  • To Chris Pushbullet Co-Founder for all support!
This add-on uses the following Python modules:
requests, six, websocket-client, backports.ssl_match_hostname

Changelog
Screenshots
watch gallery

!! PLEASE TEST, DONATE AND REPORT ANY PROBLEMS AND SUGGESTIONS !!!

Enjoy!
Here is another Pushbullet add-on released two days ago: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204743
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2014-09-21, 16:16)tinybutstrong Wrote: Here is another Pushbullet add-on released two days ago: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204743

Shit! This is not good news for my work Sad

For what I read (and what I understand) the add-on seems quite different...but in truth I don't know.
Released Smile
(2014-09-21, 16:45)muttley:bd Wrote:
(2014-09-21, 16:16)tinybutstrong Wrote: Here is another Pushbullet add-on released two days ago: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204743

For what I read (and what I understand) the add-on seems quite different...but in truth I don't know.

Maybe it's better to join forces and combine it in a single addon?
(2014-09-23, 13:32)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-09-21, 16:45)muttley:bd Wrote:

Maybe it's better to join forces and combine it in a single addon?

This
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Quote:Maybe it's better to join forces and combine it in a single addon?

I think so...but the two add-ons are just born. How you can see from thread date of each one...

The source it's open, I don't think it's hard take the better (or merge) from each one.

I have not tried the add-on of ruuk...I really don't know which is better or what are the difference...

Feel free to test each one, and report suggests Blush

In the meantime I'll add your suggestions (github) on TODO
New Release v0.6.6b
  • Send links to Kodi for playback media (support for youtube plugin)
  • Sync/Mirroring: Send notifications to others devices (outbound mode)
    Thanks Chris (Co-Founder, Pushbullet) for the "secret" API Wink
    • Media info playback (song and movie info with their thumbs!)
    • Notification update itself
(Fake) New Release v0.6.6b
I have made only a couple of bugs fix. The version number remain the same.
If you have just installed v0.6.6b, uninstall old one and reinstall from the zip (you'll not lose settings)

• Fixed albums and films thumbnails
  • Playback links issue
  • Fixed some strings formatting
Testing the send feature with different content etc but maybe it's a good idea to have a test send button in addon to test connectivity?
(2014-09-29, 11:47)schumi2004 Wrote: Testing the send feature with different content etc but maybe it's a good idea to have a test send button in addon to test connectivity?

If you talk about "Sync/Mirroring: Send notifications to others devices (outbound mode)", for test you have to only play a music or video file. Why add a test button?
About the wake up issue, it happened again. Unfortunately, I have no log to share for a simple reason: even after 15 minutes idling nothing were added to debug log.

In meantime I've sent few Youtube/Vimeo and direct links to images.

v0.1.9
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2014-09-30, 04:21)tinybutstrong Wrote: About the wake up issue, it happened again. Unfortunately, I have no log to share for a simple reason: even after 15 minutes idling nothing were added to debug log.

In meantime I've sent few Youtube/Vimeo and direct links to images.

v0.1.9

Wrong topic maybe?

There are 2 Pushbullet versions, this is version 0.6.6b
true, so sorry :x
(Fake) New Release v0.6.6b
The version number remain the same.
If you have just installed v0.6.6b, reinstall from the zip (you'll not lose settings)

• Added support for Pushbullet Channels
  • Fixed youtube links regex

p.s. I have not time to test...you are my official tester Wink
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pushbullet - Your devices working better together2