Win Keyboard Shortcut to Toggle 3D Mode
I'm trying to setup a keyboard shortcut to toggle between the available 3D modes now supported in XBMC/KODI but for the life of me cannot get it working.

I have the following text saved in keyboard.xml in the userdata/keymaps folder;

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="61525">ToggleStereoMode</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

but it does diddly squat and I still have to resort to navigating through the menu to manually select Side by Side mode.

Would someone would be so kind as to point out the error in my ways (am I misunderstanding the ToggleStereoMode action ID?) and perhaps assist me toward a working solution.

I'm well aware 3D auto detection is available and it works just fine for me but I'd still like this manual shortcut option.
This works for me:

<e mod="ctrl">ToggleStereoMode</e>

Also

<f2>stereomode</f2>
THANKS!

Not sure why that made the difference but it did... now I'm running into another issue though - switching modes using the shortcut doesn't just split the menu for SBS but also the video (i.e. I end up with a L-R-L-R image of the video).

If I switch manually I get the menu in L-R and the video stays in default L-R (as if you played it regularly) and it works perfectly. I'll post up an image when I finish travelling.

Did I just uncover a bug?
Hmmm... maybe if I had 2 pairs of eyes?

You should specify the movie as 3D SBS using file name or mkv tag. It can also be done during playback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard Shortcut to Toggle 3D Mode0