• 16(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
First post updated:

Current Version: 0.96.2 (25-Aug-2009)

UPDATE 24-Aug-2009:
(-) TV Show icons will use the 'default' thumbnail (instead of poster.jpg) if "Use TV Posters For Multiplex" is selected in Customize->Advanced->General. Still working on support for landscape icons (have to get it working with the dvd cases mod, which is a pain to code, so that is taking longer)
Leeuw Wrote:First post updated:

Current Version: 0.96.2 (25-Aug-2009)

UPDATE 24-Aug-2009:
(-) TV Show icons will use the 'default' thumbnail (instead of poster.jpg) if "Use TV Posters For Multiplex" is selected in Customize->Advanced->General. Still working on support for landscape icons (have to get it working with the dvd cases mod, which is a pain to code, so that is taking longer)
Great thanks much appreciated and i were not expecting a fix so soon.Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
esteyo Wrote:Feels like there should be an easier way. because when i have wall view or multiplex on they're grey and on list white, some script or something to edit maybe?

Hmmm since the view modes use the same .png file I can only guess your right there must be a swiitch somewhere in the different views
Im sorry but my knowledge is limited im sure one of the big boys can point you in the right direction
Ram2000 Wrote:Hmmm since the view modes use the same .png file I can only guess your right there must be a swiitch somewhere in the different views
Im sorry but my knowledge is limited im sure one of the big boys can point you in the right direction
I believe it's all done in the codeing but i can't tell you off the top off my head which file it's in, most likely one of the viewtype.xmls but it can be done if you have the time and patience.
esteyo Wrote:Feels like there should be an easier way. because when i have wall view or multiplex on they're grey and on list white, some script or something to edit maybe?

It's done with the <colordiffuse> tag
Leeuw I am loving this low list view Im using hitchers mod with this but doesn't seem to be an option for my music.
Do i need to download your version and over right and If I do will it mess up Hitchers ?

thanks
Ram2000 Wrote:Leeuw I am loving this low list view Im using hitchers mod with this but doesn't seem to be an option for my music.
Do i need to download your version and over right and If I do will it mess up Hitchers ?

thanks

Are you using the music library or files mode? Right now, only library is supported
Leeuw Wrote:Are you using the music library or files mode? Right now, only library is supported

I thought I was in library mode but turns out I wasn't Thanks for the quick reply.

Would be cool to see this in file mode aswell :p
Leeuw Wrote:It's done with the <colordiffuse> tag

Okay! Witch xml and on what line should i edit? i really suck at this? Tongue
Leeuw Wrote:UPDATE 24-Aug-2009:
(-) ...Still working on support for landscape icons (have to get it working with the dvd cases mod, which is a pain to code, so that is taking longer

So, regarding the landscape icons - I thought there was a request for landscape tv show and season icons to be supported in an earlier post, but I think I must have dreamed that. Also, it turns out to be a huge pain in the ass to code. If anyone was hoping for that, let me know, but I am inclined to rule it out.

esteyo Wrote:Okay! Witch xml and on what line should i edit? i really suck at this? Tongue

No worries, the code for Auriga has become impossible to read anyway at this point. For Low List, open Includes_LowList.xml and look for the following code:

Code:
<!-- LOW LIST FLAGS -->
<include name="LowList_MovieFlagVars">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>90</width>
    <height>59</height>
    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
    <fadetime>300</fadetime>
    [color=darkgreen]<colordiffuse>FF7c7c7c</colordiffuse>[/color]
    <visible>Control.IsVisible(551) + Window.IsActive(25)</visible>
</include>

The line in green will not be there by default. Adding it will turn the media flags grey. You can experiment with different colors by changing the hex value between the tags - the first 2 digits are for alpha/transparency (with ff being opaque and 00 being clear); and the remaining 6 digits are the hex color.

For other views, just do a ctrl-F for "colordiffuse" in Includes_MediaFlags.xml. Play around with some different values to see what works where (should be easy enough to navigate by looking at the surrounding code, even if you are new to xml).
Thanks Alot! Worked Perfectly! Smile
Leeuw Wrote:So, regarding the landscape icons - I thought there was a request for landscape tv show and season icons to be supported in an earlier post, but I think I must have dreamed that. Also, it turns out to be a huge pain in the ass to code. If anyone was hoping for that, let me know, but I am inclined to rule it out.

That would be me i asked for the tv shows to use the landscape rather than posters as i think it fits the low list view much better and all my thumbs are still in landscape, no worries if its too much work, i will just have to bite the bullet and rework all my tv shows and have only just completed them time to switch back to postersSad
When using LowList in recently added, the poster for the TV show is not displayed
when pressing right. It works when i go to the same episode in TV Shows.

Since there is no white title bar anymore, this is the only way to know the name
of the show in recently added.

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
paul Wrote:That would be me i asked for the tv shows to use the landscape rather than posters as i think it fits the low list view much better and all my thumbs are still in landscape, no worries if its too much work, i will just have to bite the bullet and rework all my tv shows and have only just completed them time to switch back to postersSad

Oh, sry mate - howcome you can't use the poster.jpg's then and leave your folder.jpg files as landscape?

Pr.Sinister Wrote:When using LowList in recently added, the poster for the TV show is not displayed
when pressing right. It works when i go to the same episode in TV Shows.

Since there is no white title bar anymore, this is the only way to know the name
of the show in recently added.

Thanks for pointing this out, I will look into it
Leeuw Wrote:Oh, sry mate - howcome you can't use the poster.jpg's then and leave your folder.jpg files as landscape?
I don't have any poster.jpg for tv shows i dumped them a while back and now only have the landscape ones for episodes / seasons / shows . just thought it made sense to keep them all the same like i did when using multiplex.
I guess i could use multiplex for the shows level and lowlist for the rest but i had planed on ripping multiplex out of auriga altogether.Shocked
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23