Noob in need of help installing Mod Pack
I am positive this has been answered (probably dozens of times on these forums) but I swear on everything holy that in all my searching I cannot find how to properly go about installing this mod pack into my Aeon theme (or any mod pack for that matter). I am using a Macintosh computer, and I am currently using the Aeon theme with Plex.

Can someone please let me know how I am supposed to installed the mod pack linked to above? Thanks!
Download the zip, decompress, drop the 2 folders into the Aeon dir inside the skin folder. You'll see a 720p and media folder inside the aeon dir, if it asks you if you want to replace, you know it's in the right place.
Quote:I am currently using the Aeon theme with Plex.

mhhhh...?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I use plex on a mac w aeon stark. I cannot use any mods because they dont work with it.i have downloaded and replace the file like the other gu said but it wont wrk after i do that.also my weather shows up like blank screens. Aeon arugua shows up ierd on plex like its missing something. Any light on this area ..i really mean it for plex mac users?
vonfreshiam Wrote:I use plex on a mac w aeon stark. I cannot use any mods because they dont work with it.i have downloaded and replace the file like the other gu said but it wont wrk after i do that.also my weather shows up like blank screens. Aeon arugua shows up ierd on plex like its missing something. Any light on this area ..i really mean it for plex mac users?
Why don't you ask in the plex forums?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob in need of help installing Mod Pack0