Back shortly...
Man, it's been busy.

Give it a week, though, and I'll have some time to get on with this. Really must get those context dialogs sorted out. I'm probably going to change the OSD settings dialogs (just the settings, not the button bar) to be simple text on a dark backing plate. The zoomy thing just feels like overkill now.

Anyone out there who can take a few dialog concepts and extrapolate them into working designs for the others is more than welcome to chip in. I could really do with not actually having to do those.
Good News Smile
Will you integrate some of the mods the people here created?
Cross-actor searching, visualization overlay by reaven, the great looking list mod from leew (perhaps as an option) or the new vertical menu?
it would also be great to use the new textures from black09´s mod. especially the night version of the options looks much nicher IMO.

Great to have you back (at least for some time)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
To be honest, updating Aeon to any great degree is impossible at the moment. The only realistic goal is to tie up loose ends like the dialogs and browsers. As I said, if there was someone on hand who could do the design legwork and achieve parity with the rest of the skin, that'd be ideal. Coding's comparatively painless.
glad to see that you are back. hopefully your time off has been rewarding and enjoyable.
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
Not really. Time off from this is just time on something else.
Quote:Really must get those context dialogs sorted out. I'm probably going to change the OSD settings dialogs (just the settings, not the button bar) to be simple text on a dark backing plate. The zoomy thing just feels like overkill now.
what exactly you want and whats the problem with them ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back shortly...0