• 4(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
Any1 knows have to bring up that submenu on the homescreen ?
Im using a xbox remote only and couldent find out how to get that menu up.
(the submenu on the homepage from the screenshoot hitcher posted)

I also noticed that when im on the homepage and press "info" button tha screen goes black,
if i press "menu" again the homepage comes back.
The-Boxhead Wrote:Any1 knows have to bring up that submenu on the homescreen ?
Im using a xbox remote only and couldent find out how to get that menu up.
(the submenu on the homepage from the screenshoot hitcher posted)

I also noticed that when im on the homepage and press "info" button tha screen goes black,
if i press "menu" again the homepage comes back.

Not sure witch menu you mean. But the "shutdown menu" with links to shutdown, settings, favourites, file manager.. is brought up with S key on your keyboard.
that was the one i was thinking of Smile

But i dont have a S key on my remote. guess i then
just edit my keymap.xml and se iff that could work.

Like maybe link it to button 1 or something

another thing. why is there no submenu for the SHUTDOWN and SIGN OFF entrys on the home screen ?
cant seem to recall ever seeing a mod that has it.

To me it would be perfect logic that when you press down on the SHUTDOWN menu you get "restart" "shutdown" "suspend" etc
and for SIGN OFF "log out" "switch user " etc
good idea, it would eliminate having to map that s menu key. and make xbmc easier to use for my noob friends.
Great mod, I found one little bug. When you use Leeuw's low list view in the music section the now playing widget from the regular list view shows up on the right. To fix this go to Includes_Furniture.xml, line 988 and remove "Control.IsVisible(551)"
jalesm Wrote:Great mod, I found one little bug. When you use Leeuw's low list view in the music section the now playing widget from the regular list view shows up on the right. To fix this go to Includes_Furniture.xml, line 988 and remove "Control.IsVisible(551)"

Fixed.
Other bugs in Leeuw's Low list: No thumbs display within video plugins, gametrailers, gamespot, CNN, etc. It's working in all the other views.

There is an alignment issue with the selected state bar when you go in the video section, and within plugins.
thesoulhacker Wrote:Other bugs in Leeuw's Low list: No thumbs display within video plugins, gametrailers, gamespot, CNN, etc. It's working in all the other views.

There is an alignment issue with the selected state bar when you go in the video section, and within plugins.

thesoulhacker, the issues you mention are issues in the Low List mod itself (as opposed to Hitcher's implementation of it). I posted a response in the original list mod thread.

For All: I personally feel that Hitcher was very nice to include my Low List mod in his mod, and would hate to see this thread filled with problems with my code not his. Please post any bugs, etc. in the original List mod thread (unless the bug is specific to Hitcher's implementation, of course, e.g., the Container(551) issue noted above)! Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like Hitcher has fixed this issue all the same! Thanks!

Quote:commit 754a4822c8d40347740e44dc49662b9ad9381a55

Fixed: Low List removed from Music and Video file modes.
The-Boxhead Wrote:another thing. why is there no submenu for the SHUTDOWN and SIGN OFF entrys on the home screen ?
cant seem to recall ever seeing a mod that has it.

To me it would be perfect logic that when you press down on the SHUTDOWN menu you get "restart" "shutdown" "suspend" etc
and for SIGN OFF "log out" "switch user " etc

I read this post and figured it made perfect sense. So i created a mod for it.

See this thread : http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54650

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
nekrosoft13 Wrote:please add the Posters for TV Shows mod.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52574
redtapemedia Wrote:It was in the mod that wasn't on github, and Hitcher's already said he's in the process of bringing this mod up to parity with that one. It'll happen but give him some time.
ccMatrix Wrote:I really hope it is high up on the list. I think at the moment this is the only thing where I really notice that I am using "Aeon Hitched" instead of the previous mod Wink But Hitcher is making amazing progress with many commits to git every day so I don't think we have to wait that long.
Spent all day getting this just right (scraped it twice and started again from scratch) so I hope you guys appreciate it. Wink

Great! Thank you for your hard work Hitcher. This looks really cool and now I don't need to change to 16x9 thumbs lazy fcuk that I am.

=D
Hi Hitcher, Nice job!
some bugs, On TV view, the "Thin" view for Multiplex is way too thin: transparent. Multiplex: INFO: AUTO setting does not work for TV or Movie view

The TV poster view for Movies has a weird bug. The poster does display but it does on top of the thumbs. The window is a bit larger than the poster so can see the two thumbs under it.

Also I can see the "Black" view mode from andyblac in the TV mulitplex view but that's about it, nowhere else. It breaks the consistency. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the good work man!
Big Grin 
Please add TV preview, movie trailers and Pitch_Black. Nod

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52878

NoHuh
Nice job Hitcher, your mods are what keep me coming back here to get more and more.

One thing you may want to integrate - the window for adding network shares (where you can setup a custom share) currently is misplaced Z-order wise (it gets placed behind another window and you can't see it). I'm not certain it's not just me (and it's ONLY for the custom network share entry), but might be a good fix to integrate in if it's a theme issue.
Hitcher,

Not sure if you are planning on adding this or not but i think it may be nice if
you added your Home Video ON/OFF mod from this page :
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?p=331050

No rush of course but like i said, i love being able to just download your mod
and only have to dump in my DialogFullSceenInfo.xml and DialogSeekBar.xml Big Grin

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11