XBMC to support multichannel AAC audio??
Any chance of this happening sooner rather than later??

Kinda sucks that some movies have to be watched on an external player.
as soon as you submit your diff!
Let's stay on topic.
we are on topic. IF this is to happen someone need to code it up and that someone has to be someone with the inspiration to do so, i.e. someone like you.
Surely I can't be the only person that is annoyed by the fact that you can't watch a blu-ray movie with aac audio on xbmc. I wouldn't have the time to learn how to code, that's what xbmc dev's are for. Just curious if there was a fix coming in the future.
Until it is done, simply re-encode the movie to a format that is supported.
-stoli-
nvaia Wrote:I wouldn't have the time to learn how to code, that's what xbmc dev's are for.

That's an ungrateful attitude. XBMC is a free program, created by volunteers in their own time. Stop acting like you're owed something.
redtapemedia Wrote:That's an ungrateful attitude. XBMC is a free program, created by volunteers in their own time. Stop acting like you're owed something.

hahahahaha...WHAT?!?!?!

Always drink in moderation, kids.
stoli Wrote:Until it is done, simply re-encode the movie to a format that is supported.

Thanks for the suggestion, Stoli! Is there a program you can suggest to re-encode an .mkv file?
nvaia Wrote:Thanks for the suggestion, Stoli! Is there a program you can suggest to re-encode an .mkv file?

Is google broken?
redtapemedia Wrote:Is google broken?

I guess reading isn't your strong point. I asked if there was a specific program he suggested, not where I could find one.

Reading is fundamental, and a very important life skill. It enriches oneself in all aspects, and is the KEY to a strong educational background.

Stay in school, kids.
Damn, you sure know how to knock a problem to the bottom of the people's todo list.

Welcome to the shitlist, btw.
althekiller Wrote:Damn, you sure know how to knock a problem to the bottom of the people's todo list.

Welcome to the shitlist, btw.

I was never suggesting that this should be taken care of. I was simply asking if anyone knew about a fix. The fact that I have to deal with delusional members is just part of life.

Whether or not I'm on somebody's "shitlist" makes no difference to me. I was only suggesting redtapemedia learns to read before embarrassing himself.
my goodness, some people do not get it... as if we want to spend our precious development time, our hobby, our passion, on googling for tools for you...

If we spend our time googling for evey person that asked a dumb question, xbmc would not get the features you so desire... stop being a lazy ass and do the research yourself.
I am not scared of SVN - Cutting my hands open on the bleeding edge.
gnif Wrote:my goodness, some people do not get it... as if we want to spend our precious development time, our hobby, our passion, on googling for tools for you...

If we spend our time googling for evey person that asked a dumb question, xbmc would not get the features you so desire... stop being a lazy ass and do the research yourself.

When google allows me to search for an experienced mans suggestion, I'll be sure to add google to my favorites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC to support multichannel AAC audio??0