[RELEASE] ChannelSurfing.net (Video) Plugin - ChannelSurfingDotNet (ChannelSurfing)
Thumbs Up 
A video plugin for the site ChannelSurfing.net. The Justin.tv and MMS streams play fine, but you maybe experience problems playing USTREAM.tv streams. Other streaming sites aren't supported yet. I will try to add the most common ones so that the plugin is more useful. btw, this plugin is very similar to the ATDHE.Net plugin

Downloads & Updates are ONLY available through the SVN Repo Installer

Note: The Justin.tv plugin is required to use this plugin (use the latest version). You also need to update to XBMC rev21803 or higher to use the plugin. You can get win32 builds here and you can find updates for other platforms here.

If you find any streams not working on the plugin but are working on the website, please let me know and post a debug log.
let me be the first one to say thank you for this plugin. you should upload it to the svn..

again thx for your hard work.
Kushboi Wrote:let me be the first one to say thank you for this plugin. you should upload it to the svn..

again thx for your hard work.

It's on the xbmc-addons svn Wink which is accessible through the SVN Repo Installer.

btw, I'm still working on the plugin. I forgot to include some code to decrypt some of the stream links. I'll try to get this done.
[Update v1.0.4]
- added support for FreedoCast.com streams
- modified page listing to not include old links
- added description_template.xml
thank you for this great great script! between this and the atdhe/justin plugins its all i use on xbmc Smile

would it be possible to have the freedocast link as a seprate script? im looking to start broadcasting on freedocast but dont want my users to have to use there crappy website
adambasord Wrote:thank you for this great great script! between this and the atdhe/justin plugins its all i use on xbmc Smile

would it be possible to have the freedocast link as a seprate script? im looking to start broadcasting on freedocast but dont want my users to have to use there crappy website

Are you talking about a personal script that just loads your stream or something like the jtv plugin?
something that works like the jtv script would be amazing

but if not something where the user could just type in the stream name and load would be equally as great
adambasord Wrote:but if not something where the user could just type in the stream name and load would be equally as great

I made a quick Freedocast.com script. All you do is input the stream name and then it plays.
http://pastebin.com/f4402d081
* Save as .py and place it in the script directory.
stacked,
is there a separate plugin for freedocast?
im currently using your python script and inputting chanel name
is it possible to create one which lists all channels from freedocast?
bittihuduga Wrote:stacked,
is there a separate plugin for freedocast?
im currently using your python script and inputting chanel name
is it possible to create one which lists all channels from freedocast?

No, but feel free to use the script to make a plugin. All the hard part is done, you just need to scrape the pages you want and use the code from the script to play the streams. Do a little google research and get your hands dirty. Wink
Is this plugin still working? I tried it, as well as, Justin.TV and I am not getting anything.
Windows XBMC.
I am able to play MegaMovies from the website, but in the new browser it says Justin.TV
Sorry I am new to XBMC for Win after using for Xbox for a while.
1 Original XBOX XBMC with every game under the sun
3 Raspberry Pi's w/ Openelec Kodi shared MySQL db
1 Win7 Kodi hosting shared MySQL and media
1 Mythbuntu backend v.27 and HD Homerun Prime 3 tuners
Sorry, I'm not maintaining this plugin anymore. There were too many problems with it and it took much time to keep it up to date.

The JTV plugin also doesn't work because they added "DRM" to the streams.
can we use this python code for livestream stream?
bittihuduga Wrote:can we use this python code for livestream stream?

Go ahead. Wink
any guidance how to use?
i have livestream links and dont know how to watch them

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ChannelSurfing.net (Video) Plugin - ChannelSurfingDotNet (ChannelSurfing)0