Will Pay For Setting Up Help
Hi

I would love to and have been trying to set up transparency to look the way it does in the screenshots, with all the plugins working, but with a lot of frustration trying to get it right over the last couple have weeks, i have had no luck.

The things i would really like to have working is:

All the metadata for movies, Tv series, and music
Fanart
ClearArt
Apple Trailers
Home Theater Experience
TV Series
Weather Setup

And all the other bells and wistles that come with transparency, as well as a clean way of setting up my music and video.

Is there any chance of paying someone to either setting it up for me in a sort of out of the box solution and then sending me the file, or pay someone to log onto my pc by way of logmein or something similar, to show me how its done.

Any help would be appreciated and as i have stated i dont mind paying a fee for the service.

Thank You
Cliff
You should read the xbmc wiki.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Media_Sources

Once you setup sources and scan them with one of the scrapers (the defaults are probably fine for you) all of that stuff just works.
lionking15 Wrote:The things i would really like to have working is:
  • All the metadata for movies, Tv series, and music
    before scanning your media to the library, enable Settings > Videos > File lists > Extract thumbnails and video information
  • Fanart
    will be downloaded automatically when scanning your media to the library
  • ClearArt
    read T! FAQ #7
  • Apple Trailers
    download the Apple Movie Trailers script, using the SVN Repo installer
    read T! FAQ #12
  • Home Theater Experience
    download the Home Theater Experience script, using the SVN Repo installer
    read T! FAQ #18
  • TV Series
  • Weather Setup
    download the Weather.com plus plugin, using the SVN Repo installer
    read T! FAQ #19

lionking15 Wrote:i dont mind paying a fee for the service

if you want to spend some money, please donate to xbmc ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank u guys.

I will try this advice Smile
Hi

Sorry for acting so dumb, but i have read the Faq, and some of the posts over and over, and i am starting to pull out my hair, as i still can not get things going smooth Smile

1. I have enabled cd wall instead of visualization, yet still just gives me visualization.

2. When i click on the "i" it does nothing instead of giving me artist info.

3. Please tell me does the Fanart and Movie description get downloaded automatically off the net or do i have to manually put images into the folder?

4. Please tell me is there a way of spreading the thumbnails accross the screen, instead of just in the middle of the page?

5. I installed the " home theater experience" through the repo installer, and then enabled it in settings, but still no icon. Is This due to me not getting any metadata?

6. Is there any way of putting a playlist button on the menu screen, so it is easy accessible?

Sorry for all the questions, but would love to get it working.

Thanks Again
Cliff
1. there's a button on the music osd (left from 'i") that lets you toggle between visualisation and cd wall (album icons).
2. what else did you expect? it can also show album info, but this feature is partially broken in xbmc.
3. both, use whichever you prefer.
4. nope
5. metadata is not related, there should be an icon (looks like a film-camera) in the movie info dialog.
6. there will be in the next version. :-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi, thanks for your quick response and help.

On question 2 ithink i explained bad, what i meant was that the button does nothing.

With regard to question 3, what can i be doing wrong that i am not getting fanart or movie info?

Thanks
Cliff
lionking15 Wrote:Hi, thanks for your quick response and help.

On question 2 ithink i explained bad, what i meant was that the button does nothing.
the feature is partially broken in xbmc...it also depends on your xbmc version as to which part works and what doesn't.
i've created a ticket for it some time ago:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7902
lionking15 Wrote:With regard to question 3, what can i be doing wrong that i am not getting fanart or movie info?

assuming you're using windows, read this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708
and post your problem in the xbmc for windows subforum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will Pay For Setting Up Help0