Android Remote: Photo not showing
Hey !

First of all, love the skin, been using it since forever. Recently I added the android remote app (official remote listed on the 2nd page of the news section) to my EVO, and now whenever calls come in, the name and picture show under the notification icons (red arrows) in Alaska. Is there any way to get this to turn off or make the photos and numbers appear above all other text/images? its hard to see who is calling/the # or name when its hidden partly behind the arrow images. I'll try and get a screen shot of this behavior.

Forum discribing similar behavior: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=78471
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
No. We (I?) don't want it turned off!!! I'm still trying to get the photos to appear Sad How did you do this?
Constructacon Wrote:No. We (I?) don't want it turned off!!! I'm still trying to get the photos to appear Sad How did you do this?

it works out of the box? i didn't do anything, just installed the remote on my EVO and it did this.

Edit; well, after updating to beta 2 it doesn't seem to do this anymore...disregard Smile
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android Remote: Photo not showing0