Movie titles blank (9.11)
I've just started using XBMC (i'm quite the newbie) on my old computer and I've encountered some problems. First of all, the movie titles are blank. I'm using the imdb-scaper and i've read this thread and tried what olympia suggests, but that doesn't seem to make any difference. Dont know if I'm doing it right though..right clicked and saved as imdb.xml and replaced the imdb.xml file in XBMC/system/scrapers/video.

My movies are titled like this: The Dark Night(2008)/The Dark Knight(2008).avi

And like everyone else I get thumbnails, plots etc., just not the movie title.

What am I doing wrong?
IMDB changed so the scraper doesn't work properly - update XBMC -

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/?C=M;O=D
At least you found the fix Smile

If all you did was update the imdb.xml then did a rescrape it wont work because xbmc wont up date stuff that is already in your library, so if its already in there with no title its going to stay like that unless you reload each one or rebuild you library from scratch

Best thing to do is delete your "MyVideos34.db" which is in \userdata\Database and scan them all in again your need to set content on your sources again if you do this

I would install the latest Dharma as its very stable being its at the Release Candidate stage
I installed the latest Dharma (I thought I installed the latest release when I installed the 9.11 version..) and now everythings fine! Thanks guysSmile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie titles blank (9.11)0