IMDB Scraper: Cannot Connect To Remote Server
For the past couple of days anyone else having a problem with the IMDB scraper where it returns an error that it cannot connect to the remote server and then asks if I want to continue scanning?

It happend since I jailbroke the ATV2 but the TVDB Scraper works just fine, so I don't think it's because of the jailbreak.

Viz
Maybe IMDB made changes to their API, IMDB generally aren't keen on allowing access like scrapers to their services.
I have a same problem. I tried with different versions of XBMC and i have the same problem everywhere. Any Ideas?
did you try the last unofficial nightly build from keith? see the sticky thtead on the very top of the forum...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sorry i did not notice this is for iOS ATV devices. I use openelec version, and windows version, with PVR support. I tried different versions for both OS and wit same result. I even tried with older IMDB plugin versions, and no difference. Any ideas? I think the problem is in some addons, because if I use fresh install (PVR), Scraper works like it should.
this forum is about ios/atv2 ... so if you use windows and openelec, we can't help you because we don't know what version you are using (i even don't know if there is an up to date nightly build for that plattforms) ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I just set up my atv2 yesterday for the first time, and I'm having this issue as well. It works, but we have to click "yes" to continue almost every other movie. Very annoying! I assumed it was just losing connection with our NAS, and I think I set the scrape for movie.db or something like that? Either way, if anybody has a fix, do tell!
chibwack Wrote:I just set up my atv2 yesterday for the first time, and I'm having this issue as well. It works, but we have to click "yes" to continue almost every other movie. Very annoying! I assumed it was just losing connection with our NAS, and I think I set the scrape for movie.db or something like that? Either way, if anybody has a fix, do tell!

install the latest nightly build...and make sure to follow instruction

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97246

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB Scraper: Cannot Connect To Remote Server0