• 21(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
how long till you integrate all requests black?

just askin , so i can mark my calendar for da party xD
I don't know... whenever I'm in the mood and have time I'll work on it... could be days, could be weeks, could be months. Smile
hell im countin on you bro take youre time we all appreciate youre hard work here cant wait to finally use this skin , peace
Hi Black just wanted to say this skin is one of the best skins since Aeon.
Great animations and for me it's complete.

I just have one slight niggle, i would like to alter the order of the home panels could you point me in the right direction as to what to change as i want settings to be at the far right.
Many thanks for all your hard work creating what is the best looking skin to date..
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
You can change the order in Includes_Home.xml (on the bottom). But be aware that you might also need to change the visible conditions for recently added and submenu in Includes_RecentlyAdded.xml & Includes_HomeSubmenu.xml.
Hey black... did you get my pm ?
Yeah sorry I forgot to answer but I have no idea what's the problem.
`Black Wrote:You can change the order in Includes_Home.xml (on the bottom). But be aware that you might also need to change the visible conditions for recently added and submenu in Includes_RecentlyAdded.xml & Includes_HomeSubmenu.xml.

Thanks black for the pointers.
Now i know where to look i will have a go at changing the order to my preference.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
I'll maybe come up with a solution for you to set the order of the items in the skin settings.
Advanced launcher progress:

For now I'm not planning to add PosterList & TriPanel because it's a bit tricky with the stage animation... I might add those views later but for now it will be list, posterview, coverview (for square thumbs), wall & bannerlist.
`Black Wrote:Advanced launcher progress:

For now I'm not planning to add PosterList & TriPanel because it's a bit tricky with the stage animation... I might add those views later but for now it will be list, posterview, coverview (for square thumbs), wall & bannerlist.

Wow, amazing and thank you!
hey Black - I just have to say well done with this version of Xperience. I've been a fan of the skin for a while, but I just loaded it on my 2 ATV2's and WOW. I'm amazed at how fast and responsive it is, even on a somewhat underpowered machine. And, looks great doing it.

Great work, sir.
great work on poster list!!
I'm eager to test it!!!
cheers!
Advanced launcher support is now up on github if anyone wants to try it.

I made some console icons, too... they are located in extras/icons/launcher.
well it seems youre moving in the right direction ,keep it up black, ill be waiting xD
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14