[Release] Joe Rogan Experience Ustream Channel

Available here

My very first XBMC script.

There's a fair bit of work I plan to do on it, including getting the titles from the JoeRogan.net site (since Redban is too high to keep the Ustream feed up to date), and eventually getting all the content from the main site.

The episode images don't work yet but I'll have that fixed this weekend.

Any other issues with it let me know.
Thanks for the Joe Rogan addon

Its great, but the live stream doesnt seem to work when Rogans live. How can we fix this?

Tnx man
Hey mistermisfit,

Thanks heaps for that. Glad to see another JRE fan on here.

Re the live stream, I haven't been able to test it properly yet; I always seem to miss JRE when it's live. But leave it with me, I'll get it working soon.
v0.2.1 available now

Get it here: https://github.com/lextoumbourou/xbmc-jo.../downloads

Version 0.2.1
* Removed the broken live link (will add it in future releases, when I've got it working properly)
* Changed the behaviour to scrape the joerogan.net page for correct titles and links, using Vimeo where available
* Added the Video Blog
Can this be updated for Eden? Thanks for your work!
I am running into trouble installing this plugin on my ATV2. When I install the plugin I get an error message that says dependencies not met. Can you tell me where I'm suppose to install the plugin??

Thank you,

Zeee1
Can someone tell me where to extract this zip file in an Apple TV 2? I am getting dependencies not meet.

Thank you,

Zeee1
This is an addon that I've really wanted but hadn't been able to use since it was dharma only. So I've forked the repo and updated the plugin for eden along with a little bit of other cleanup.

You can find the current version here: https://github.com/paddycarey/plugin.vid...experience

I'll make a zip release when I'm sure It's working ok.
Doesn't work for me:
Code:
17:03:56 T:6808  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:03:56 T:6808   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
17:03:56 T:6808   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named utils
17:03:56 T:6808   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.joeroganexperience\default.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib import joerogan
                                              File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.joeroganexperience\resources\lib\joerogan.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                import resources.lib.utils as utils
                                            ImportError: No module named utils
17:03:56 T:3048   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.joeroganexperience
17:03:56 T:3048   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.joeroganexperience) failed

XBMC Beta 3

Edit: I see you just uploaded the utils.py
Now everything seems to be working
fixed, do another pull
OK it's working now. But when I try to enter the third page I get this:
Code:
17:14:40 T:4416  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:14:46 T:4416   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
17:14:46 T:4416   ERROR: Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
17:14:46 T:4416   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.joeroganexperience\default.py", line 44, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.joeroganexperience\default.py", line 29, in __init__
                                                video_list = joerogan.pull_video_list(pageNum)
                                              File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.joeroganexperience\resources\lib\joerogan.py", line 48, in pull_video_list
                                                video['url'] = r.find('div', 'post-bodycopy clearfix').center.iframe['src']
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
17:14:46 T:3048   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.joeroganexperience/?page=3
17:14:46 T:3048   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.joeroganexperience/?page=3) failed
Oops fixed, also added commoncache to speed things up

I don't think the old ustream links work yet but i'll get to those later tonight, the vimeo ones should be fine.
Thanks for the quick fix. Everything is working now
Thank you for the fix.
Just pushed another update, hopefully the ustream videos should now work too Smile

let me know if you get any problems

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Joe Rogan Experience Ustream Channel0