• 28(current)
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support
(2013-01-10, 05:31)`Black Wrote: Martijn said that he will eventually add proper support for local files but you shouldn't expect that soon. The current implementation is a quick hack so you have to live with it's issues for now. It's working fine for me so far.

Thanks for the response, there's no major hurry. I've plenty tone getting on with in the meantime. Wink
I keep getting "id not found!" when I try to download logos.

And turning on use local files did jackshit.
?uestion...

are Thumbnails on NFS drives not handled the same?

I'm having trouble with some NFS errors showing in my logs, not sure if it's a skin issue, or with this addon
here's my debug log - http://pastebin.com/iuXnFzcd

I'm particularly concerned about this line:
Code:
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Thumbnails/Music/Fanart/

my Thumbnail folder is on an NFS drive, but it does not exist anywhere... locally or on my NFS drive.

not sure where the error is originating from; skin or addon...?
thanks for any advice you can give.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Hi Martijn.

Does the next release will take advantage of strings from Transiflex ?

Because in the last version (12.0.12), French strings.xml is not complete ("Use local files" is not translate) but transiflex is 100% translated :

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...nguage/fr/
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
I'm having problems with installing the AD quick hack.. How do i have to do that?

thanks!
By using 12.0.12 release for official repository, you don't have to install quick hack Wink

Just enable "Use local files" option in advanced tab in A.D. settings.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-01-30, 14:12)mikebzh44 Wrote: By using 12.0.12 release for official repository, you don't have to install quick hack Wink

Hmmm Confused I've done just that and am getting no joy at the moment. I'm update to Frodo (stable) and the latest AD, will it take any time to cache or anything?
(2013-01-30, 16:47)Deano316 Wrote:
(2013-01-30, 14:12)mikebzh44 Wrote: By using 12.0.12 release for official repository, you don't have to install quick hack Wink

Hmmm Confused I've done just that and am getting no joy at the moment. I'm update to Frodo (stable) and the latest AD, will it take any time to cache or anything?

I'm in the same boat. No local logos/clearart/disc art is showing up for me.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
You have to enable the setting and then re-run AD fully to get the entries added to the database.
(2013-01-30, 22:56)Vaikin Wrote: You have to enable the setting and then re-run AD fully to get the entries added to the database.

enabled Use Local Art, then clicked on launch. Still no images showing up. When I go into my movies or TV shows, the items look like they're trying to be rapidly refreshed, and keep loosing focus and the art work keeps dissapearing.
scottbrant.net - Blog
(2013-01-31, 03:49)ghostelement Wrote:
(2013-01-30, 22:56)Vaikin Wrote: You have to enable the setting and then re-run AD fully to get the entries added to the database.

enabled Use Local Art, then clicked on launch. Still no images showing up. When I go into my movies or TV shows, the items look like they're trying to be rapidly refreshed, and keep loosing focus and the art work keeps dissapearing.

I spoke too soon. I ran it again and waited even longer this time. All my art is showing up now! Thanks guys.
scottbrant.net - Blog
Artwork loads on demand. Meaning initially they will not show up instantly until they need to be viewed.
Seems i'm going to have to step back from frodo.
Everything is fine. Except the images on demand and the lack of local file support. but those are two deal breakers in my book. I keep my movies with all the info/images (including actors logos, clearart, etc) in the folders because of a lack of perfect support for some sort of centralized server form of XBMC, And I'm not ALWAYS online, so updating On-Demand is a no-go. I'd update my library export the info and images. And allow each XBMC-box to pull the info images from the folder. now that no longer works seamlessly .. i know it's just a cosmetic thing, but I've put a hell of a lot of effort into making sure everything in my library has everything to make it pretty... and i can't wait for another point release (maybe in a year?) to see the fruits of my labors. And running ArtworkDownloader completely every time i add new artwork that I've made (on each system) is a bit excessive.
plus Artwork downloader seems to no longer SAVE artwork to the Movie/TV Show folders. so when i do update from online the images are only stored in the "Thumbnails folder" of the current XBMC-box and unavailable for any other.

Other than this Frodo is a fine piece of work.
Enable local files, how often do we need to say that? It will pull images from your folders AND it will store them there.
(2013-01-31, 14:42)`Black Wrote: Enable local files, how often do we need to say that? It will pull images from your folders AND it will store them there.

ok, i did that, three times...

then i gave up....

when i restarted XBMC today everything was ok, all logos and everything where designated and displayed
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support3