• 1(current)
Release Carbon Skin
Star 

Here is my skin Carbon for Gotham & Helix on all platforms EXCEPT Touchscreens. It was formerly named cO2 & Is a Mod of SiO2-X(2.1.6), Thanks Fastcolors

Features

- Customizable Backgrounds (Homescreen, Dialog/Favorites/Navigation/Keyboard/MyWeather Windows)

- Custom HomeIcon Colors, Borders, Transparency & Themes
(Fabric, Paper, iOS7, Grunge, Diagonal(1/2/3), Fiber, Gucci, Vector, Metal, Nano & Fire)

- 42 Custom Colors for Home Selector, View Selector, Lines, Dialog Borders, HomeIcon, HomeIcon Borders

- Customizable Home Icon Layouts
(Square (8/7/6/5) Row, Rounded Square (7/6/5) Row, SiO2, SiO2-X, iOS-iPhone style)

- Home Customizer (Add 18 Favorites, 12 Addons, 6 Programs to Homescreen)

- Customizable Shelf (Movies, TVshows, Addons, & Favorites)

- Customizable HomeIcon Shelf Favorites (MovieFavs & TV Favs)

- Custom Slide animated Homescreen TopRow Window - Up to 18 Shelf Favorites

- Hide Options (Scrollbars, Homelabels, Shelf labels Network Icon & Lines)

- 8 Videoviews
(List1-Plain, List2-Slider, List3-Info, Icons1-NoLabel, Icons2-Label, Icons3-Shader, Fanart, Banners)

- LiveTV Compatible (EPG)

- Custom Fonts (Default, Big, Bold)

- Optional Qwerty Keyboard

- Optional 300 Wallpaper Pack (iCanuck's Wallpapers)

Download iCanuck Repo - Version 3.1 (Gotham / Helix / Isengard Compatible)

Carbon v0.3.0 (Gotham) - Direct Download

Carbon v1.0.0 (Helix) - Direct Download

Carbon v2.0.0 (Isengard) - Direct Download

iCanuck's Wallpapers [/size](Adds 300 Wallpapers)

1) Download from iCanuck Repo (under 'Services')
* the file is 250mb. it may take a while to download!

2) You will now have 300 New Wallpapers when Selecting a Custom Background in Carbon

_____________________________________________________________________________________

watch gallery

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Various Homescreen Setups

watch gallery
This looks like a 90ies winamp skin.
(2014-06-16, 14:19)lowfi Wrote: This looks like a 90ies winamp skin.

was going to say the same
(2014-06-16, 15:17)noiz13 Wrote:

was going to say the same

Not sure what you mean. Is that a good or bad thing? lol
The Setup/Idea is great, the icons... not so much...
(2014-06-18, 00:13)joeblack2k Wrote: The Setup/Idea is great, the icons... not so much...

Thanks for the feedback.

I have changed the homescreen to tiles instead. See Post#1 for updated screenshot!

It still requires some tweaks and the colors maybe changed.

Let me know what you think.
Ok after pulling an all-niter here is an alpha release. It can be found on POST#1

Note that there will be a bit of small fixes that need to be done still.

Please test for me and give me some feedback......
Try changing the fonts to something more modern like Roboto.

Everything looks very cluttered, trying making the elements fit better on the screen. Also make the icons and labels in each block small and use a different font.

Either mute the colors or try a different pallete of colors: http://www.colourlovers.com/palettes

Yes, sounds like Dee Lite's "Groove is in the Air" ... Personally I find the colors too flashy...

but well, if you look at iOS7 release last year, the designer Johnny Ive also changed the usual classy icons with some ugly flashy flat ones. It was very criticized - with good reason for me - but millions of people got used to this anyway with time.

So even if I don't like it and won't use it, I guess this WIP is anyway trendy and could please come users.
And overall, it's always nice to see new skinners joining the game!!!
(2014-06-18, 16:26)robbyyyyyy Wrote: Try changing the fonts to something more modern like Roboto.

Everything looks very cluttered, trying making the elements fit better on the screen. Also make the icons and labels in each block small and use a different font.

Either mute the colors or try a different pallete of colors

Yes I am a fan of roboto I will add the font as an alternative.

By cluttered.. Do you mean the homescreen icons? I may go back to a row of 7 instead of 8. I must Note that in the screenshot I am using the Big Font option not the Default.

Fyi there is an option in the skin settings to turn the colored icons off.

I will be adding many different color themes of icons withon time. I will also have many different primary (bkgd) and secondary (slider, buttons, selection) color options.
(2014-06-18, 20:10)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:

Yes, sounds like Dee Lite's "Groove is in the Air" ... Personally I find the colors too flashy...

but well, if you look at iOS7 release last year, the designer Johnny Ive also changed the usual classy icons with some ugly flashy flat ones. It was very criticized - with good reason for me - but millions of people got used to this anyway with time.

So even if I don't like it and won't use it, I guess this WIP is anyway trendy and could please come users.
And overall, it's always nice to see new skinners joining the game!!!

The 90s winamp post was in reference to the old icon setup, I have since changed the look of the homescreen.

Old Homescreen Screenshot
I have released version 0.0.2 on my Repo, it can be found above on Post#1. See Changelog above for updates.
Icanuck great skin But i found an Bug i only get an white screen if i watch an Video an want to Show information! CPU codec....
I have released version 0.0.3 on my Repo. See Changelog above for updates.

(2014-06-29, 12:21)ranem123 Wrote: Icanuck great skin But i found an Bug i only get an white screen if i watch an Video an want to Show information! CPU codec....

I just released version 0.0.4. It should fix that issue.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Carbon Skin18