[Program Plugin]Skins Nightly Builds Passion

Program Plugin to Download - install skin from xbmc passion nightly skin website
setting to switch between Stable skins or Svn skins

launch the plugin, select a skin, ask for download, then ask for install, wait a little , finish! Big Grin

available on svn and xbmc passion download center and xbmc zone installer

enjoy!
Nice, I'll check this as soon as the XBMC-DEVS gives the 'OK' for supplying the more stable SVN-Release of XBMC, for which everybody is waiting.

However, great work ! Big Grin

Is there an Auto-Update feature integrated ?
you don't need to wait, it's for skins.

no auto update.
setting to switch between Stable - Svn versions

The name of the plugin can cause some confusion
Xbox Debug Kit + 2 Xbox Crystal / 2 ATV with Crystal HD => Many thanks to Davilla
yes, originaly designed for nightly but i added stable (some may not work in with stable skins because they are in rar format, i don't handle it for now)
By adding one or two capture I think it will be clear to everyone.
I will also ask one or two extra features on the original subject so that you do not get lost the rhythm and you deserve your bonus: p
Xbox Debug Kit + 2 Xbox Crystal / 2 ATV with Crystal HD => Many thanks to Davilla
ok i'll see to do that
About halfway through downloading Aeon65 from the program it cuts out with a script failed error, but none of the others have this. Just thought Id inform you
post your debug log, but can be a conection problem.
Hi ppic,

My guess is the pb is on the file itself, I have the exact same problem with the installer passion-XBMC

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Temhil Wrote:Hi ppic,

My guess is the pb is on the file itself, I have the exact same problem with the installer passion-XBMC

No. I tried several times to install Aeon65 and I have not encountered any problem with this plugin.
With the Installer V2-Passion download works but decompressing the archive does not occur. I'll post you a log.

This skin is compiled by the server as the others. The only difference I see is that it is the largest file.
Fixed for the plugin. For now if the download take less than fifteen minutes it should work.

This will be improved soon and there will be no time limit. ( Apache and Php improvement, all problem on the server side ).

For the Installer-Passion V2, it will be fixed after the next Aeon65 compilation. (vrong archive size in the Download Center).
Fixed on server side (normally) Using now X_sendfile http://tn123.ath.cx/mod_xsendfile/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Program Plugin]Skins Nightly Builds Passion0