[RELEASE] EuroGamer TV (Video) Plugin
Thumbs Up 
Plugin to stream video content from Eurogamer TV website - thanks to queeup for request it.

Download:
More details on my blog.

Changes:
  • v1.4 (6 June 2010)
    - website changes;

• v1.3 (11 October 2009)
    - could not play video (website changes);
    - faster webpage retrieval (gzip compression);

• v1.2 (20 July 2009)
    - website changes;
    - Polish translation (thanks to pajretX);

• v1.1 (18 April 2009)
    - unable to play videos in XBMC 9.04 alpha 1 (use urllib.quote_plus instead of quote - Trac ticket 6266);
    - allow to choose video player (Auto, DVDPlayer, MPlayer);
yayyy thx man... i'm soo grateful.
glad you liked it man - well worth the effort then... :-)

they have a nice little website, too had the HD almost works on Xbox, but the SD should do it nicely as well...
Nice plugin, I also made it available via the Installer Passion XBMC

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Thanks Temhil - I see you've got a nice thing going there at passion-xbmc.org, good job!
Seems great, works nicely, maybe nice to have thumbnails too? :-)
@PantsOnFire

like icons for categorie (Latest Videos, Trailers/Gameplay, etc)?
i agree, that would be nice, it's just hard to find nice icons nowadays or I'm that bad at googling, I spent a few good hours and couldn't find nothin worth to put in. If you have some nice icons in mind, please send them on :-)
@dandare, hi again.
No I think it's fine without icons as such, I was just meaning the actual video thumbnails. One or two loaded on mine when i ran this on XP xbmc, but I was torrenting at the time so there may have been traffic issues my end causing intermittent display of thumbnails.

I think the script is great. Goes together nicely with the gametrailers script.

Nod
I see Smile you might want to stop / limit torrenting while running the plugin as it could obviously impact the video streaming.

thanks, I might write sometime a similar one for the gametrailers (SD, there is already a plugin for HD), as sometimes the old script freezes my xbox when it tries to play some videos. Also check out the GameSpot plugin in my signature.
v1.1, see first post for details.
v1.2, see first post for details.
v1.3, see first post for details
v1.4 is out...
I downloaded the latest repository.googlecode.dandar3-xbmc-addons.zip Aug 2010 version but the Eurogamer addon is version 1.0.0 and the update option is grayed out. How do I update to v1.4? Currently there are no videos listed under Eurogamer. Thanks.
The previous announcement was for the plugin for XBMC4Xbox, keep using the addons for XBMC, not the plugins.

Try updating to 1.1.0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] EuroGamer TV (Video) Plugin0